Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high have you ever gotten...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highFLYER95, Apr 6, 2012.

1. How high have you ever gotten... example: i got so high every thing was in slow motion. but must admit it was awesome :cool:

2. When people say shit like it makes me wonder if they have ever even smoked. I mean ive smoked copious amounts of concentrate and that never happened to me, EVER!

3. It was my first ever smoke im not immune to it like u are

4. FIRST TIME.... fine ill change the wording it felt very relaxing and slow to me

5. #5 Deleted member 457210, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

6. yer see all weird shit happens

7. #7 Deleted member 457210, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

8. Last night I got so high it felt like my eyes were vibrating. I've been higher, but the vibrating eyes effect only happens so often and doesn't always happen when I'm really high or higher.

9. Got way too stoned after eating a very concentrated brownie, literally had to talk myself down, I was bugging for a little while there :eek:

10. pretty high man...preeety high

11. Eating it is different than smoking. The effects are much more psychedelic.

12. Yer ur definatly right about that what a dick

13. Im not sure what a "omniscient marijuana god" is, but ill take it as a compliment.

14. No need to change for him. If that's what it felt like for you embrace it; that must have been pretty fun. :)

15. Really? You must be weird.

When I eat it the high is almost completely "body" and not "heady" at all.

16. [quote name='"lemonade AK47"']

Eating it is different than smoking. The effects are much more psychedelic.[/quote]

well op never specified whether he smoke or ate so that means YOU SHOULD STFU!

17. "body" and "heady" have nothing to do with psychedelic. Heres some knowledge about eating vs. smoking. The main difference is how it gets to our brains and in what form. Δ9THC is what we get from smoking and 11-hydroxy-THC is what we get from eating.

Cannabis and Cannabinoids: Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Therapeutic Potential - Franjo Grotenhermen, Ethan Russo - Google Books

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/313088-delta-9-thc-11-hydroxy-thc.html

18. We'll let him answer, im sure it will conveniently be that he ate it.

19. I def. understand the slow motion thing, lol... I had stop smoking for about 3 wks and then recently took a pretty massive GB hit of this new stuff I got(pics of it are in the stash jar forum)and i was kinda spaced out like that..whats REALLY a mind trip is how perception of time just completely goes! one time I was so high that I made some ramen a friend gave me, went to my car because I thought my lights were on(turns out it wasnt even my car), had a conversation with a dormmate as I was going upstairs, used the bathroom, ate the ramen, then got on my laptop and only 4 min. went by! 0_0...i was bugging out that day when I realized this, askin my roommate(who i smoked with) if we always moved that fast hahahah..and to the guy that was being kinda harsh on you're thread YES i actually have smoked before & have for 4 yrs in case my example seems like "stupid shit" too lol :smoke:
    Code:

20. losing track of time and everything seeming like its in slow motion are completely different.