Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high have you ever been?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Buffalo Green, Feb 2, 2013.

1. I only smoke occasionally, once or twice a month with two other friends. Last time, 1g wasn't nearly enough for us, we all just got a decent high, but not real baked. So this time we got 2g and smoked it. God damn. None of us could stand up. I tried it and was taken down by nonstop laughter. I'm falling to the floor in slow motion and *thud*. All my friends are cracking up laughing at me, seriously can't stop laughing and am kinda afraid whats gonna happen next...

Edit: Forgot to mention since we were real loud laughing and shit, my mom yells down calling my name so I'm like FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK "sorry mom we'll be quiet" and then that was it..

2. When I went to Denver I was about a mile high but the highest I have ever been was in an airplane

3. I once jumped off the swing set at school

I was so high..

4. I flew in a plane once. Prolly the highest I've ever been.

5. One time I was with 7 friends and we smoked about 4 grams total of something purple and dank. Oh my god. We were so high that no one even talked, we all just sat there and laughed for what seemed like ages. I almost got scared because we were just so totally gone. Awesome time though.

6. High enough to lock myself . Out my own house . It was the yukon gold.

7. Smoked a half with 4-5 other people (older brothers friends) when I was 13-14, I was dozing off between hits by the end of it

8. So high that everything.seemed to be spinning around.me . I was outside walking and the.sky.looked like it was painted

9. Are we just accepting the fact this thread is called ''How high have you ever been?''

Is it just me or does that actually not make any sense?, I must've said it to myself about twenty times and it still doesn't make sense to me:smoking::confused:

10. No sir, you are not the only one. Lol the only reason I checked out this thread, was to try and find out what he meant my "how high have you ever been?"

11. I get higher than David at the Dentist every damn day

12. Surprised I don't see anyone mentioning 420, Smoked crazy amounts, with hundreads of people, great time.

13. The highest i ever got was off my first homemade edible. Ate it on an empty stomach, 30 min later, high, then high af, then SUPER high, then uncomfortable high, then the "greening out" process began, and i puked up my entire dinner. Felt like sheeeeeeit the whole next day. :(

14. me and 6 friends all threw in money and got a 1/2

15. DietGreenTea and I smoked a decent amount at my house one night and ended up spilling a bit of water on a record jacket and laughed for a good 20 minutes. :smoking:

16. There have been several instances that I have been ridiculously high.
    I'll describe them the best I can

1. Situation 1 - I was smoking in the woods with my friend. My ears were ringing in a waving pattern. I could see long curved lines of patterned colors coming at me slowly and getting closer and bigger. As they grew very close, I could feel them. It literally felt like there was a glass wall in front of me.

2. Situation 2 - Lemon Kush. I had a party at my house a while back. Someone brought some lemon kush and let me have some. I put a little bit in a joint and a little of just some regular stuff I normally smoked. It was a very small joint, I didn't expect to get really high. I went outside and smoked on the back porch since it was a nice Spring break. I finished the joint and knew I was going to get fairly high, so I cleaned up everything and put everything away. All of a sudden, I begin to feel very weird. It felt like I didn't exist. I got deja vu and stared at the stairs. Then, I went up to my room and sat in my chair. It felt like I was stiff and made of wood. Every time I tried to move, I could actually hear the creaking of old wood and creaking nails. It felt like I had spider webs inside my rib cage. It was insanely weird.

3. Situation 3 - In the woods. Over the Sunmer, I was in the woods, smoking a joint. I was sitting by the water smoking. I thought my dealer hooked me up with mids, because the last batch had gotten me high very quickly, and I couldn't even finish the joint. This time, I finished the entire joint and wasn't high at all. I started walking home, saying I was going to call my hookup and tell him his dealer sold me mids. All of a sudden, it hit me. I got so fucking high and turned around and kept walking down the trail. All the leaves, trees, and plants started dancing and moving to my music. I felt weird tingly feelings that I can barely describe. The the foliage changed color hue and detail. It was insane. I had similar trips when smoking in that woods since I used to do it every day.

4. Situation 4 - Afhgan Kush This happened recently. I was smoking with 3 other people, I only got green hit once and only took 4 hits of my pipe, but I got insanely high. Everything started popping out and moving closer to me. They started flipping back and forth horizontally, changing brightness and hue, and there was staticy vision everywhere. Strange, tingly feelings all over. I smoked some similar stuff later that night. It felt like my legs were as thin as twigs. Like, I wrapped my hands around my legs and they felt so fucking thin. It also felt like I was being pulled down through the floor.

None of the weed was laced, I just have low tolerance and trip very hard on weed.

17. I'm not sure but 4 marijuanas had me fucked up.

18. My dealer had some new shit in, apparently from Amsterdam.
    I don't know if it was, but that's what he said. And fuck me, it was some good bud.

The weed was almost completely white from the amount of THC on the bud. I took a bud about as big as my thumb and hit it in my bong. Took it all in one hit, and it was pretty harsh.

Felt completely fine for about 30 seconds, then it hit me like a train. I wear glasses, and as anyone who wears glasses will know, you have a ring of vision which your glasses do not cover. So you've got a de-focused ring of vision around your glasses. This went completely black and my vision started bending inwards and outwards, and I could feel the movement, even with my eyes closed.

It was some trippy shit - more like PCP than Cannabis. Could've been laced, idk. Damn, wish my guy still had some of that stuff in.