How high do you think the highest person on earth is right now, from marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Perhaps someone who has never consumed cannabis ate a a whole batch of brownies made with a half-pound of hash oil today. Maybe not. But someone out there reached an unfathomable level of high-ness...that's for sure. Happy 420 everyone. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. not as high as me

im on the moon though

3. On Earth? I think it would have to be someone on a cellphone tower.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a411J1PoD5g]World most Scariest Job at 1768 feet - YouTube[/ame]

4. I would use a vaporizer.

5. Squidward. I dont know why.

6. that one newbie smoker in the group,
    Hes at that point where hes on the verge of greening out, his mind is spinning and he can smell the smoke.

He takes another toke, and smashes through that barrier, and he feels normal.

7. Have you ever smoked weed, on weed man

8. I'll be nice and stoned for a good minute, and then realize I'm 1700 feet in the air. That's like a fucking 10 minute long drop. I'd die of a heart attack before hitting the ground (which would be a vicious bloody pulp, completely disintegrating your body into particles and if you don't crush any bystanders by the debris of what's left of your body then it will soak everyone around in your body's internal fluids and shredded up organs... god damn)

so fuck that. That job is for daredevils, sober or not.

9. Someone in Russia, who got stoned while getting stoned on some hash on hash.

10. Astronaught hot boxing his suit, pumping music into his helmet.