Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high do you think ill get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canada x 420, Nov 7, 2009.

1. So i have not smoked for a little over 2 months. Call it a t break although it was just everyone i know was dry.

So tonight i am meeting up with my friend and picking up a quarter of some dank weed.

Ive got myself a fresh pack of zig zags and am planning to roll up about a gram into a joint, and smoke it all to myself.

I am hoping to get really really high.

2. You will probably get fucked up....especially if it was me

3. Prepare too ripped out your fucking mind GO FOR IT!!!!!! wish i could blow a gram in a spliff lol little broke at mo

4. You are going to get 83% high! :p

5. #5 Canada x 420, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    Then id better roll 2.

And as a side note how big should the quarter look when I'm eyeballing it.

6. How about don't roll at all,buy at least a small pipe at your local head shop,joints and blunts are a waste especially if you're smoking alone.

And if none of youre friends has a scale then I guess you are most likely gonna get ripped,but it should look pretty fat,just imagine what an 1/8th looks like and it should be double that lol....idk there's really no way to know for sure unless you weigh it.

7. See ya when you land

8. Super High. :)

9. #9 Canada x 420, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009

I usually smoke out of a bong but everytime i score some weed i light up a fat joint.

And my buddy has a scale that i will go and use if it looks short.

Oh and ive been smoking alone for the last while because the only one of my friends that i actually like to blaze with gets tested. (Christmas break is gunna be sick) Actually smoking alone grows on you. Its pretty good.

10. go buy a scale at walmart and return it when your done. it all depends on the weed. some bud is dense. you could get one fat nug if your lucky.

11. a quarter is about the thickness of two fingers spread evenly along the bottom of a ziplock bag. tough to say tho without scale.

12. You won't know where you are, enjoy.