Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high do you prefer to be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Caddict, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Says it all in the title.I usually just smoke till i'm a little bit high, but  recently i started to enjoy smoking till i am totally melting to the couch and can't even move properly  :smoking:

2. All the time. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I like getting so high I'm frightened. 

Not so much to get scared but it's like choosing to go on a roller coaster that freaks the hell out of you. At the peak you're like, 'WTF have I gotten myself into' :eek:  :p 

Then when the ride is coasting back into the terminal you're more like, 'Aww yeah, that was a fuckin sweet ride'  B)

• Like Like x 8
  4. How stoned do you like to be?

"All the time" :D:D

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  5. depends on the time of the day , if its night time I like to smoke myself stupid , in fact ima do that later tonight but when ive reached my limit ,im going to take a big ass hit and see where it takes me :) most likely paranoid to fuck , flying about in my head hahaha

• Like Like x 2
  6. #6 As Above So Below, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Depends on the method and time of day. If it's in the AM I usually take a small hit from my pipe because I usually have other stuff to do but if it's night time I usually do bongs and blunts. I can't get blasted at 9 in the morning lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Generally I like to get as high as possible, to a certain limit. There is a point where you can only smoke so many joints before they aren't doing much for you anymore.

I'm the same way as above user as well, I like to smoke in the morning but not too much, just enough to stir up the morning a bit, nothing that will tire me out all afternoon. :p

8. I enjoy being buzzed for an hour or so in the morning so I only take two or three little hits. Typically around 5pm I smoke a whole bowl and get high enough to lose myself in thought

9. AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE

10. Balls to the wall high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  11. Balls to the sky...high.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I like smoking a few times throughout the night in 1 bowl increments. I don't really like getting blitzed out of my mind high

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

13. I like being straight up glocked. All. The. Time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. It depends on the type and time of the day it is.  Not a big fan of being stoned if the sun is still out, if I do decide to toke up, I prefer a Sativa so that I may still be functional.  Then when it's night and I'm ready for bed, a nice indica and I like to smoke myself retarded.  It feels so good to chill with some good music on your bed.  Lovely!

15. At night I like to get blazed out of my tits but during the day I might just have a few hits to get a nice mellow buzz goin

16. I like to get high, just not to the point where all I want/can do is watch TV. I don't like how my focus is disrupted when I'm really baked.