How High Do You Look

Discussion in 'General' started by NeverRunninOut, Jul 5, 2010.

1. On a scale of 1-10 how high do you look after smoking? Do you use eye drops? I usually put on eye drops after blazing just because I dislike when people ask why are your eyes so red. If I don't use eye drops my eyes look red as lava.

2. Id rate myself around 5 or 6. I dont use eye drops and people are always askin me if I feel sick and stuff but never do they ask if im high lmao I jus try to play it off cool:smoking:

3. If I'm smoking a heavy indica, 10. Or if I'm smoking more than a G of sativa, it's a 10. I just look super baked whenever I smoke mids, so you could imagine what it's like when I'm blowin headies.

4. I'd give me 7 or 8

5. 2. My eyes get whiter and glossier and maybe a little slitty. Most of the time unless I get really high the only people who can tell are my close friends. Either way I think if you're kind, polite and respectful to everyone around you they will be the same to you and it doesn't matter how high you look.

6. i get squinty eyes and thats it. my eyes used to get blood red even if i just took a hit but that rarely happens now (unless hay fever is kicking my ass then they are red regardless)

its really funny to me walking around amsterdam and picking out people i know are high out of there head haha i've gotten really good at spotting them

7. I'll rate myself a 4 or 5 only people that smoke weed know I'm high. I put eyedrops after only if ima be with my mom

8. Same here. A couple of years ago I could barely keep my eyes open when I was high, nowadays they get a little yellow around the edges but other than that it's not noticeable.

Also, hay fever sucks ass. I wake up barely able to breathe and when I use nasal spray my nose drips like a motherfucker. Pills work but around 1/2 a.m. (when I go to bed usually) my eyes are irritated again.

Ah well.

9. 3, 4 or 5. is wat i look.

but feel 15, 16 , 20 hahahahhahahahaha

10. if it's reggie, usually a 5-6 after a blunt, but if it's dank, I look like a full blown 10. half of the time I don't need eye drops too badly but I still use them cause it just gives me more confidence in not getting caught.:cool:

11. I'm about a 9.

If I'm all smiles, then I get what my friend calls "baby eyes" with the hooded eyelids.
    My eyes also tend to get really bloodshot, moreso if I'm insanely high.

12. I always use eyedrops, but when I'm high my face like droooooops. I feel like I gained 20 years on me when I'm high. Also, my eyes don't move as much. So when I think I'm "soberly" looking at someone, I'm actually just staring at them and I don't know how to stop.

13. I am normally somewhere between a 4 and a 6 when I blaze. The sweet thing is my eyes are normally red for some odd reason, so it doesn't even occur to most people who know me that I might be stoned.

14. Probably a 2 , my eyes look fine but i get little bags under my eyes but i get them when i lose sleep so not that bad

15. I say a 7. My friend that I smoke with all the time knows when I have smoked. My eyes squint and get pretty red.

16. idk people say i always look high which pisses me off.

17. Smoking right when I wake up is about a 6. Any other time ~2

18. depends how high i get
    after a couple spliffs my eyes are droopy and a little red, after like 3rd/4th theyre bright red
    i dont use eyedrops, no need

19. I'd say an eight.
    My eyes get so red and squinty, but I use eye drops so I guess that helps.

20. most the time my eyes dont get red, as long as i dont smoke like 10 bowls ill be like a 2. usually i have 2 bowls of dank when im by myself