Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high do you get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Jun 1, 2012.

1. So I'm not quite sure if this belongs in apprentice or seasoned, but I wouldn't consider myself either. Since there is no board for in between, I'm posting this here.

I've been smoking daily for about a year, longest t break I've taken is 3 days, and that was once. But I still manage to get pretty stoned off of fairly small doses. I smoke two bowls from my bong or grav, and I'm good. Although I do have 3 or 4 sessions in the day. But 2 bowls puts me at a lovely high =) three/four and I'm lost, haha.

How about you guys? How much do you smoke to get stoned?

PS. I go through about 0.6/g ish shared with my wife per day

2. Well, I don't get very high.

3. unfortunate, sir =(

4. i get baked as fuck. hahaha. there is a point that i just dont get any higher even if i keep smoking but i'm PLENTY high by that point

5. depends. when im by myself i dont get as high because i tend to smoke slower

6. I usually smoke a bowl and then hit a trench with a vapor bong - then i'm in a good place :smoke:

7. I generally smoke with one or two other people always. My wife and sometimes a friend. So when I smoke alone I usually get higher and still smoke slower :p When I'm by myself, I get a much more "mental" high.

8. I forget the question so ill just write what I think is right.

Sorry im really fucking high. And when I go to get high, I like to get extremely fucked up. Like almost to the point that im retarded high. Its really fun. I enjoy getting high, its a lifestyle for me. If im smoking to medicate, I smoke just enough to relieve my symptoms.

Btw, vaporizer for medicinal, bong for getting fucked up

9. i get high off a few bowls,i just like smoking as much as i can, so some days i can go thru a gram and others like 5. Depends how much time i have really

10. i just keep smoking until i'm uncomfortable with how red my eyes are. soooo, pretty high

11. High enough to have visuals and some amazing body craziness. ;)

3-4 well smoked bong hits will get me up there ^.

12. When im by myself 2-3 bowls gets me nice and baked.

On the other hand with friends, It gets crazy when errbody has a different type of kush and wants to pack bowls. I get blown outta this world!

13. Just comin off a month and a half t-break, so lets just say I'm gettin pretty damn up there.

1 small bowl of dank (.2-.3) Can get me really high. If I really want to float, 2 bowls.

14. Ive been smoking everyday pretty much for the past months, lol, i smoked a bowl out of my mini bong about 3 hours ago and was still feeling it u until i started smoking this joint im smoking right now