Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high do you get from Firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by alamenthe, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I just ate one, I put a half nug or something in there, not a lot at all. I usually get high for around an 1 and a half from 1 bowl of my bong, but how high should this firecracker get me? Thanks.

2. Well you haven't really provided any specific information so who knows?

Generally speaking they *can* get you VERY high, they've often got me past my comfort zone for sure.
    That said, if you want to really feel the effects come on, don't smoke anything for a while, get busy with something.
    That way for future use you'll be better able to gauge how much they do for you, and how long it takes to kick in.

In my experience, they won't kick in for about 45 minutes to an hour, and reach their height at about 2 hours, and coast out from there.
    Different for everyone though.

Let us know how you go.

3. Thanks, I smoked a quick bowl after words and that made it seem to kick in. It was for sure past my comfort level because after an hour or so I started hallucinating sounds like people playing golf in the front yard or something...

4. Soo high man, sooo high:smoke: