Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high do dabs get you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Sep 16, 2012.

1. How high a dab will get you depends on the potency/quality of what you are dabbing as well as the size of dab and your tolerance. Some people are dabbing Rosin pressed from super dank at low temps while others are dabbing BHO made from outdoor shake taken from a plant that was harvested too early due to rain and mold. If you have never dabbed you probably have a low tolerance. I personally have taken more than ten rosin dabs this morning in addition to tincture in my coffee and its only 10:30 am. I make my own rosin dabs from my own weed so I know exactly what to expect. I will say that when you start dabbing your tolerance will go through the roof - you literally cannot get me to the point where most would define as "high" or "stoned." I simply cannot get there - and I've tried. If you do not grow your own, it will be very expensive!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk