Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high do dabs get you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Sep 16, 2012.

1. I'm so confused bout dabs so is dab just another word for wax?

2. The first time I took a dab it had me coughing for about 5 minutes and high af for like 5+ hours

• Like Like x 1
  3. im apparently the only guy in NJ around me at least that even heard of dabs, not sure why it isnt more popular over here

4. I'm a daily dabber. I will only smoke flowers maybe once a week.

Picture your best high on flowers, and that is what a regular high is like for me on a daily basis. I do about 6 dabs a day.

Tolerance? The high itself I do not think changes, it's the amount of time the high lasts.

Here's my coffee table in front of me to show ya what I'm working with.

Attached Files:

5. Lucky bastard :D

6. 1 dab got me faded for 4 hours.

7. I know absolutely nothing about the extraction process nor do i know much about dabbing, so forgive my lack of knowledge, but wouldnt the butane you use to extract it be horrible for your lungs? Another thing i noticed when i watch people dab is they use a torch that ignites with butane or whatever. Wouldnt the gases from the torch get onto the part that you heat up and in turn when you put the wax on it, youll be getting the smoke and the gas from the torch?

8. [quote name='"ResinHits"']

I know absolutely nothing about the extraction process nor do i know much about dabbing, so forgive my lack of knowledge, but wouldnt the butane you use to extract it be horrible for your lungs? Another thing i noticed when i watch people dab is they use a torch that ignites with butane or whatever. Wouldnt the gases from the torch get onto the part that you heat up and in turn when you put the wax on it, youll be getting the smoke and the gas from the torch?[/quote]

If properly extracted and purged. There is no butane left in the final product. There is even other processes that people use like c02, oxygen, etc that are even cleaner. But basically, any method is clean if done right.

Torch: It is used to heat up a glass, quartz, or titanium nail. It makes it glow red it gets so hot. After you are done torching, the nail will stay hot long enough to take the hit off it. There is no butane that is "stuck" to the nail. So that is not a issue whatsoever.
    However, there is debate in titanium nails wether they are healthy or not. I use one, and I do not feel like it could affect my health.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 ChieferKeyah, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    [quote name='"Crispy21"']im apparently the only guy in NJ around me at least that even heard of dabs, not sure why it isnt more popular over here[/quote]

My dude dabs arent big on the east coast, I'm in philly and I only know people that can get it every once in a while and idk if hash oil counts as a dab.

10. Bho will get you the most stoned youve ever been but will kill youre tolerance

11. I also want dabs. Sucks for me...

12. Never heard of this before but now i want some.

13. one of my friends said he like took four in one night and he said that he got so stoned the thought he was on acid (hes done acid a buncha times)

14. youre asking to get banned buddy.

15. why is that? i just started using these forums..

16. Pretty fucking high.

17. Can't talk about any unmentionables but weed only.

18. Anyone wanting to try dabs should just go for it and make their own, I live in the midwest in a small town and no body has a clue what BHO is so I started making my own. The first time I extracted just 7 grams of girl scout cookies and that was plenty for me and a few friends to try dabbing. It was by far the Highest I have been when I took my first dab. I had no idea of the strength and did way too much almost blacked out/got light headed from it.

Its also very fun to be the only one around town with bho and dome set every time someone smokes it for the first time its hilarious watching how blazed they get !

19. really depends on how well the material is processed. I have got some NASTY homemade stuff before that was terrible and probably bad for your health. The stuff would ignite when put to heat. SO BE CAREFUL AND KNOW WHO ARE DEALING WITH WHEN IT COMES TO DABBING CONCENTRATES!