Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How High Can You Get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by My Buds, Jan 29, 2012.

1. What is the "highest" you have been? How high can you actually get?

The "highest" I have been was with a friend. We smoked a large amount of high grade medical marijuana. This weed was amazing!!! At my "highest" point, I felt like I was in a first-person video game. I felt like I wasn't in a real world. It honestly felt like I was just in a "made-up" world. For example, I smoked out of a pipe when I was 20 yards away from cars. It seemed like I wouldn't get caught, because the world was "not real". I could do whatever I wanted to do, because I was just "playing in a made-up world". I can't really describe the "body high". My body just felt heavy, if that makes sense.

This was the "highest" I have ever been? Please answer the questions at the top and post your experiences.

2. I've smoked myself sober,

The highest you can be is your "peak"

3. Coming off my three week t-break, smoked a bowl of some grade A. Got that "falling foward" feeling. Man, that was some crazy stuff right there

4. made some brownies. 1 brownie kept me high for 8 or 9 hours.

I ate two one night. The second kicking in around the peak from the first brownie. I think i had about 12 glasses of water at the bars.

5. One time I dropped 800 ug's of acid and thought I was Jesus for an entire week. Not as much fun as it sounds at all. I would not recommend it.

6. Last night I couldn't feel my body I felt so good...:smoke: :D

7. There's a reason the city is called GRASScity bro, you can't talk about other drugs :smoke:

8. How high? So high that I could touch the sky. How sick? So sick that I could fuck yo' bitch.

9. I apologize. I seem to forget that we are slowly being stripped of all of our freedoms.

10. The highest i've ever been was with something else and some weed. I felt like I was going into another dimension. I also forgot how to pee.

11. It's just the rules bro. Not hating, just stating the obvious. Honestly I don't have anything against other unmentionables, but don't want other people to get in trouble for mentioning unmentionables.

12. my first time i didnt feel anything so i just kept smoking and my friend gets really good shit. now when i stood up i almost fell down... then when we were chilling inside i couldnt really move, like i had no control over my body and i hated that. i couldnt even eat my taco :'( but aside from that short time when i was immobile i loved it so ive been smoking almost daily since. hasent happened since but like 2 weeks ago i was falling asleep in a wooden uncomfortable chair. which is amazing because i can never sleep unless the conditions are absolutely perfect.

13. [quote name='"caebard"']

I apologize. I seem to forget that we are slowly being stripped of all of our freedoms.[/quote]

Woooooooo!! Lol