Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high can I expect to get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bakedbarbie, Oct 4, 2011.

1. So I've never smoked before, but this weekend I am going to make some brownies with a friend of mine. I have asthma, so I don't think smoking would be the best option for me. I don't reeeeeally want to use a vap, because I just reeeeeally freakin' love brownies. I'm a tiny thing, about 5'1 and 93lbs and we plan on using 1/4 of an ounce in our brownies. Just how high will I be and for how long? All answers are appreciated. Thank you very much!

2. if the weeds quality, I wouldn't eat more than 1 of those. especially with that weight on you. you'll be high as fuck, but don't start out too strong with brownies, if you cook them right they're gonna be strong as fuck..

3. 1/4 ounce of reg mids or chronic? Also I dont recomend this because of how strong edibles can get and how long they can take before any effects. Id say use a vape for your first time to know what to expect.

4. Reg mids and I don't plan on eating a whole bunch. Maybe a half of one, then wait and see how I feel. If necessary I'll eat another half. Thanks for your help!

5. Thanks! Yeah I don't plan on eating more than one. About how long do you think I'll be high? I'm on fall break, so it's not really an issue. But for future reference ya know.

6. yea eat half of one first lol. My friend tripped hard the first time he tried brownies and we smoke alot, we used a 1/4 also but he ate 3 or 4 lol. And I also have asthma too and I still have smoked almost daily for a little over a year and it hasn't made me short of breath or anyhing at all :)

7. Its gnna fucking smack you like a brick regardless lol. Id wait 2hours in between for sure, with an empty stomach. Also remember to stay calm no matter what

8. nah wait, if it's a quarter ounce in the whole tray and it's low to mid grade, I'd start out with a whole brownie lol. it's hard to really say considering theres no official size to cut your brownies but if you just wanna get zonked don't worry but don't eat more than half the tray and you'll be okay.

9. Well if anyone says only have a little bit the first time, don't. That's cowardly shit. Its your first time make the most of it.

I'm proud, and know you'll have a good time. So that's a yes you'll get as baked as possible lol

10. Haha okay sounds awesome.

11. [quote name='"JoePain25"']Well if anyone says only have a little bit the first time, don't. That's cowardly shit. Its your first time make the most of it.

I'm proud, and know you'll have a good time. So that's a yes you'll get as baked as possible lol[/quote]

Some people can freak out and not know how to react and shit and end up with a panic attack or something

12. Haha I don't want to do anything regrettable. If I feel like I need to up the dosage, I most definitely will. :) Thanks!

13. are you gonna be doin it like just in a chill house or like a festival or a movie in a park or somthin

14. You're going to get ripped if you eat 1-2 of those.

15. We are gonna be at his house. We might go to the movies later that day though.

16. Fantastic. Sounds like I have an enjoyable weekend ahead!

17. Be VERY careful with brownies. They take about 40 minutes to an hour and a half to kick in, so don't eat a bunch thinking that you aren't stoned. Wait it out, and plan on not doing anything that day, and even the day after. 1/2 a brownie would certainly fuck you up, but a full brownie wouldn't technically hurt you. I've found with weed, especially edibles, nausea is usually present when extremely nuked. One thing you have to remember with this, is that the nausea brought on by weed is 100% mental. If you take it right out of your mind (Or pretend to literally shatter the thought when really high) I can garuntee that you will not blow chunks. Make sure you have a comfortable chair to chill in the day/night you are eating them, and a place you can pass out. Good luck, be safe, and have fun!

18. fuck yeah then you can do whatever you want instead of bein stuck somewhere boring

19. your first time you should listen to your favorite music!

20. Thank you, great information! Should I keep an empty stomach, so there won't be any possibility of throwing up?