Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high are you

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sandglass22, Sep 21, 2012.

1. How much bud or hash do you blaze? I'm curious how many people just sit down and burnn. Ive smoked about just under three grams of herb today. Really chronic mix of shit, between some sweet tooth, blue dream, and sour d, with my girlfriend. Been so faded all day. :smoke:

So how much yall smoke in a sesh or day?

2. iv smoked about a dub of dank my dealer rolled the nug in keif to i usually smoke a dub a day but i also have helllllla shake n iv smoked like 20 bowls of that n 3 of the dank in the last 2 hours im hellllllaaa high lol gunna keep smoking till i pass out

3. I am real high

4. #6 omg nipz, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
    look at my motto.
    <-----

5. Pretty high. Slow-motion-about-to-go-to-bed-high. It being 2 am doesn't help either :laughing:

Yeah, I'm about to go crash haha.

6. Dabbing with four other people as I write this, onto the 3r one now:smoking:
    so
    so so so
    so high :D :yay: :smoking:

7. Smokin purple flavoured blunts filled with Hindu kush and sealed with honey! Alot baked!

8. Not as high as I want to be...

9. About to smoke like 4 bowls of some skunk and order some boston pizza, few more bowls, than chillaxing :) todays been a easy day.

10. It all depends on my mood, and my self, when I smoke, but most time I don't have the time to scale out how much IM smoking, I just smoke as much as I want, and smoke more when Im coming down.

Sometimes I try to go crazy and just roll up a full gram joint smeared with hash oil. But that shit doesn't burn right... I might need to figure out how to do that.

11. I am at about an 8 right now. I've been about a 4 since I woke up for most of the day I am baked as hell right now.

12. Super Blunt Sunday. Spacey.

13. I'd say like an 9/10, took a fat snap out of my new zob bubbler and only started smoking after a 7 month t-break like 3 days ago, so I'm pretty frieddddd hahah

14. High as hell. Just smoked a blunt of white rhyno with my boy

15. Not high at all. Nother 2.5 hours of work till its time to get high

16. Another half hour and I'll be at a good 5 probably. We'll see, maybe I'll get super fucking blazed tonight. I don't work tomorrow so I can stay up late and enjoy my high.