How has your summer been so far? (Post here)

Discussion in 'General' started by Weedman90.OG 01, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Any crazy storys post them here.

My summer has been shitty so far.
    I've got a crop almost done.
    5000$ cash from my last one.
    Went to Port A for a slutty beach week.
    Went clean, left with herpes.
    Through a 9 kegger at a buddys house yesterday.
    Hung over.
    Take it from here.

2. Sounds itchy.

Uh, summer hasn't started yet.

3. uh is it even summer yet?

4. smokin weed all summer.

5. are you serious?
    that fucking sucks

6. Yeah dude, everything i said is serious.
    If you guys have any plans or storys about summer post them in this thread.
    I can go on for days about shit i've done the last month.

7. went to more parties in the past month than I ever thought of going to in my life, its been great.

8. well i dont plan every day... but July 4th this year is gona b bomb!!!! Im gona have 1-2 ounces of Big Apple...at least 1-2 ounces of shrooms, booze!!! and party tha night away! hahaha :)

9. pretty horrible...stuck in limbo with somebody i love, sinking into depression fast, no job, had my first panic attack ever (while driving! ...ambulance trip to ER)...ummmm and all my friends from school are hundreds of miles away :(

but on a positive note...i now have a prescription for xanax? :confused:

10. Me too, good ole 2 mg bars.

Eat four you wont care about her anymore, but you might find yourself in someone elses car.

11. Shit this summer I have been chillin with this one girl who I am getting kinda close to I guess. That and getting stoned all the time.

12. Nine days until my last final of the term, and twelve until I move a third of the way down state.

13. I was smoked up by some White Rhino from Oregon that a came from a guy that grows for medicinal patients....I have never smoked weed and got a hash stone until I smoked this. I was looking at everything and the more I looked, the more and more everything looked fake. It is a pretty intense fucking buzz...The taste is very hashy/citrusy. Oh yeah, lsa once, lsd 3 times, and anadenathera once. It has been a quite enlightening term of the year.

14. My summer will start once I arrive in the airport in Nuremberg Germany.

15. Germany sounds fun.

16. Partying.
    I got TOO fucked up last saturday at a party.
    I woke up at a totally different house then i started at.
    This is the story i was told.

this girl left the party and i apparently went with her, she wanted to fuck.
    But i made it to her living room floor and i was out.....i woke up confused as hell.

17. My summer has been rather shitty... I can't get a job, my friends are all elsewhere, I'm broke, and I continue to injure myself doing the one thing that breaks the tediousness of my days

18. Pretty fucking shitty to be honest with you. I havent really done anything in the way of summer recreation. My apartment has this stale/depressing feel to it and more and more im realizing I have to get out of this place.

Work is super slow right now, and im left with two options. Either go into work and all day I feel unconfortable because I hate standing around yet there is little to do, so you pretty much do nothing and watch for the Bossman to come out of his office, at wich point you try and look like you are doing something. You pretty much do that for 8 hours a day.

Or I can choose to just not go in, wich is what I have been doing ALOT lately, i'd say ive maybe put in 80 hours in the past month. Wich has left me broke and even more miserable.

My car is about to take a shit and die. What else....my parents are moving to a new city on friday, wich pretty much means all my healthy home cooked meals, care packages and words of encouragement will now be 600 km away. About 2 weeks ago my harddrive died, rendering my 5 or so years of extensive music collection obsolete. Soon after I accidentally stepped on my windows xp install cd and broke it. Other than that greeaaaat!

19. Lets see:

Got smoked out fat day after my last final by the homie.

Went to another homies beach house drank 2 24 packs of coronas on the beach.

Go a job at the same spot as my ex.

Getting my first paycheck on friday.

So its been pretty chill.

20. My summer fucking blows right now, I keep trying to be optimistic and make plans to have an awesome summer but it ain't working so far.