Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Has Your Personality Changed Since You Started Smoking The Herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I don't think it's really changed my personality, but rather augments the good qualities that were already present while suppressing the not so great ones. All in all the effect has been largely positive and I thank the herb for that.

2. weed made me a happier chilll person, i have a less temper now...

3. That sounds great.

I think i have become social as well as more active.

4. It made me grow up. Also made me appreicate money and that it doesnt grow on "trees". Made me alot more sociable, i used to be on the computer for most of my time thank fuck my friend passed me that joint.

5. #65 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It is great! The herb makes me less like my dad lol, which is a good thing. ;)

6. Yeh i know what you mean, i got a job after i started smoking. :D

7. Its allowed me to become far less complacent with the problems in society and want to fight for a change in direction. Its opened my eyes to the injustices that occur the world over and given me a heart for all those that struggle. Its allowed me to recognize humanity as a whole.. not just myself.

I'd say that is a pretty big deal.

8. Went from this:
    [​IMG]

To this:
    [​IMG]

9. I'm a hell of a lot more sociable now. I used to be a hothead too, and I've cooled off a LOT. I actually even tried to break up a fight me senior year because I liked the kid, before I smoked I probably wouldn't of cared if I knew the kid or not and just woulda let it happen.

I think my life would be going in a totally different direction if I hadn't started. I've done a lot of bad things but not because of weed, it's because of the other drugs I was on. Then I realized it wasn't worth it and quit cold turkey, everything but weed. I still enjoy other drugs sometimes, but it's not near as fiendish or addict-like as I used to be... I gotta live the rest of my life knowing I did some fucked up shit to my family because of drugs, and now that I've got that low I know I will NEVER let myself get that bad again.

I guess if I hadn't started smoking weed, I wouldn't of made the connects for other things and never would of done anything that I have. But I also consider myself a better person for realizing all the wrongs I was doing and changing it.

10. I learned they how. Corrupt the government is, and that fox news. Is evil

11. #71 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Alright Yoda, easy on the herb now...

12. I now have an addictive personality on the bad side...

On the good side, I have a more chilled out style, and more open mind

13. I'm not too crazy about fox either

14. Then you got high, ate a grilled ham and cheese went outside and forgot all that shit. haha
    For me weed just makes me love life.

15. #75 Kingpinjones, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    i've become more compliant, like before i would argue at work and stuff with my boss and i'd always end up in some sort of trouble being beligerant and all but after the herb to this day i'm just like sure man whatever u need i can get it just gimme a sec.before it was why? cant somebody else do that its not my job to care about what u have to say... lol its a noticable diff. but the odd part is om as violent as ever hahaha

16. It does chill people out, i fin even when i'm not high i feel allot more chilled out.

17. Like the first person I have adhd as well. With cannabis it makes me more patient, my thoughts are more organized. I get very irritated during the day, when this starts to come on either take a toke or a dropper of tincture and it helps a LOT.

In general though cannabis has calmed me down, not hyper every minute of the day anymore, it has made me more patient with everything, it has also made me appreciate the small things.

It has changed me for the better fo' sho:)

18. Same here. Just a more easygoing personality because of the herb.

This thread is proof that bud had many more positive effects than negative. It's amazing how many people I can relate to. But it's thread like these that question governments and their loyalty towards their citizens. Makes me want to do something about it.

Cheers guys! Keep up the posts!

19. If i get enough replies i might put them into a leaflet and put them all over my town

20. #80 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Be sure to post it in the Flyer/Poster dump in legalization!