Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Has Your Personality Changed Since You Started Smoking The Herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Smoking bud has really opened myself up to the world I find. I mean, I think a lot more about global issues such as war, racism, religion, etc...

Bud has also made me realized that I should do what I want to do and be happy. Not slave at a job which I dislike in order to get the most amount of money possible. Cash is good to fall back on, but you can't buy happiness and I sure as hell don't want to lie on my deathbed thinking I wasted my life doing something I didn't want to do. This is especially important because I just graduated from high school.

2. I'm happy to see weed helped you realize the person you really are. =]

3. I'm more open minded and less judgmental of others, things and ideas.
    More relaxed. I don't get as raging angry as I used too.
    More comfortable around other people.
    Overall better physical and mental health.

4. I'm a rising sophomore in college and I've been smoking on and off for 4 years now but for the summer I've been a daily smoker and I must say my personality has definitely changed in a positive manner. Now I'm more thoughtful about my words and actions and especially in relationships with others, but also realizing at the same time that I'm independent and don't necessarily need others to accomplish my goals. I'm also more in tune with the world in many facets and have become more interested in all kinds of areas of philosophy, science, art, etc. If you use it right, the herb can really enhance your life, not control it.

5. I can relate tho that man, i'm glad you have benifited from it :smoking:

6. Yeah dude. I just graduated with really high marks (Woah! Smart stoner stereotype!) and my parents are pressuring me to go into med school. I kinda want to because I'm all for helping people. But I don't wanna spend more than 7 more years in school. Enough is enough. Hahah

7. Turned my frown upside down
    :( -----> :smoke:

8. i agree with the nature thing it makes me appreciate a nice dog walk through the countryside much more before i couldnt give a shit,i'd say its made me a more down to earth and chilld out person

9. Im nicer to people and more patient. Very chill as well

10. bud has changed me so much. over the years, it has made me much nicer and involved with nature. i do not believe in violence anymore and i can tolerate much more and i care a lot about people. i use to be a giant asshole before i smoked but im glad to say that has changed. it has helped me through life so much and has made me a better person by far. this is a great thread op. + rep

edit: it wont let me give you rep because i already have. wow haha. great thread though!

11. #31 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    Wayy good, I am so optimistic about everything and enthusiastic.

Not only that but I see a side of each individual person I never saw before!

I respect earth and life much more. A miracle plant!:)

But then I got caught an I have had to quit for a few weeks. All of that is gone now.

But I was seriously excited for school to start. Now I am not.

12. The best advice I can give you is to do what[/I]you[/I] want to do. You will be miserable if you are forced to go to school for 7 years and your heart isnt really in it.

And sweet leaf- I'm listening to run like hell and love the have a cigar quote. +rep.

13. Yeah I find it laughable that there is a "T-Break SUPPORT" thread in the Seasoned Tokers forum, and "seasoned" tokers are usually the first to say something like "if you can't enjoy life sober, than you shouldn't be getting high". Thread should be moved to the apprentice toker forum just the same with all of the other things "seasoned tokers" don't deem "seasoned".

14. I know man, seasoned is for discussions and this is a discussion, i want to know as a seasoned toker how has seasoned tokers personality changed.

Sometime's i think they just move it without reading it :(

15. I feel like im nicer to everyone, I'v been making alot more friends lately and meeting alot of new people. In a way I think it even makes me more mature.

16. I enjoy scenery allot more like i would love to like climb a mountain or go to somewhere really awesome, but before i started smoking i would it's just i would enjoy it allot more now :smoking:

17. I've become extremely optimistic in the way I approach life, I appreciate music and the 'little things' in life so much more. I've actually become the opposite of the typical stoner, I used to be extremely lazy and have no motivation. I'm now extremely motivated and get a lot more done in general.

Overall I'd say I've improved as a person 10 fold if it's possible to measure your personality numerically. I love weed.

18. I find that i'm allot more up for walks along the beach and going oit places before i was pretty lazy too :D

19. Amount of fucks I give before weed: [---------------------------------------]
    Amount of fucks I give after weed: []

20. i've become a lot more calm and definitly got into music a lot more. WHen you know music well, it is so easy to talk to pple cuz everyone listens to music.