How has your day been?

Discussion in 'General' started by SaladFingers, Jun 11, 2009.

1. the most boring, lonely, and uneventful day of my life.

you?

2. I spent way too much time on the internet and didn't get anything done.

3. Got up for work @ 630, got to work @ 7, got off @ 330. Not too shabby, considering I've had to work til 7pm a few days, and didn't get home til ~930pm once already in the past 2 weeks :-/ Makin $15/hr tho :D haha

4. I never rep anyone but +rep for you. Amen man, I have seriously had the most boring day of my life today. My car is in the shop, so I dont have a ride. I have been applying for jobs for a month with no reply. I don't have any money and no buds. Nothing on TV. But other than that, it's been a pretty eventful day

5. I feel you on not having any reefer man.

6. My day has been boring, very boring.

7. 1. Got pictures taken with my daughter(Fun)
    2. Watched Edward Scissorhands with my girlfriend(Awesome)
    3. Got my meds switched from Welbutrin to Cymbalta(Finally)
    4. Got home and found that I hadn't received my vaporizer yet(fuck!)

And now I am watching baseball waiting for my shift tonight. Inventory sucks my left nut.

8. I've been up for something like 18 hours or so and haven't done much of anything. Just lying around and starting to get sick... had two doctors to see today, but now I'm scripted both Adderall and Klonopin so it turned out to be an awesome day! :D

9. #9 full melt, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    My day was fucking awesome. Went to the city and found a record I have been trying to find for years. Me so happy!

Oh, and to top it off I ate some popeyes chicken and got yelled at for jaywalking... SWEET!

10. co sign

11. Pretty good day. I slept in, took a exam, find out I got a 98% :hello:. My sis pucked up some nugs for me then I went to work out for 2 hours and here I am. I'm not gonna smoke the weed from my sis in till after my last exam tomarrow. After tomarrows exam I'll have the first toke of the summer. :hello:

12. haha thanks dog. But the bud's here, I'm just in the middle of a cold and hollow t-break. I have a nice sack sitting in my room. I'm so tempted. But my day has consisted of..

waking up at 1:00 PM.
    playing halo 2
    walking my dog
    made myself a sandwich
    this

:eek:

13. Please tell me that happened at the same time.

I picture it like this:

Old Lady: Hey, don't jaywalk!

You: Fuck you, lady! I'm eatin' Popeyes! *nomnomnom*

Also, I picture an old lady doing the yelling.

14. fcking great.

went to court, got released from my sober living.

6 months down, 6 more until i get off probation and toke. (;

15. I was eating popeyes and an officer of the law said "Hey you guys get off the road!"

Looked at him and kept walking, no biggie. :p

16. Went to work and did about 5 jobs all day long at once.

Doing what i normally do, Other jobs, And then ended up becoming the mechanic today as well, Crawling through the ceiling fixing shiet, Hurt my fuckin back doin that shiet, My back was tight as fuck afterwards.

But what can i say, Anything to make a dollar.

17. Ive been on GC since I got home from work, should probably be studying for my calc final.

Or I might just go get wasted.

18. pretty good while at the same time shitty.

got worked at the skatepark, fell about 5 feet to my hip and elbow on concrete

but on the way home i toked up with a guy that was at least 40 and we just talked about whatever was on our minds, it was nice.

19. i am dry as well

20. Having to quit smoking for a job... woke up at 8 to the sound of hammering next door laid in bed till 3 getting on and off sleep.. woke up chilled on internet... bout it...I hate being sober its so fucking boring.