Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How has weed affected you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IndicaWolf15, Nov 23, 2013.

1. How has weed affected you so you feel different when sober? Just a quick question :)

2. In a positive way.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. :) do u feel better when sober as well?

4. Generally I'm a more positive / happier person now I'd say. More tolerant as well

5. Weed has slowly altered my perception of reality. I kinda break shit down a lot more, and I became better at seeing shit from other people's point of view. Before weed I kinda thought I was the center of the universe without realising I was this way

6. #6 420Stitches, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    Afterwards? Hmm, well it seems to have a positive effect on my (unmedicated) depression for the remainder of the day (And even a little bit carried onto the next day, don't know how much longer it lasts because I haven't gone a day sober in a while xD) and for sure increases my tolerance for idiots. But not wiggers and white trash... nothing can increase my tolerance for them lol. It also makes me a lot more focused. Then there's the social aspects. It makes me want to talk to people more and - of course - weed in general gets me to socialize with dealers and the stoner friends I smoke with. Then there's the general feeling of... coziness... that follows. I don't know how to explain it, it's almost like when you're balled up under the covers in a warm bed when it's cold outside, you know? I just get a mild version of that feeling for a while afterwards. Kind of like afterglow, maybe it's afterchill? :p

7. best of both worlds for me I love being stoned but if you do it constantly e.g all day everyday it loses its sparkle well for me it does, and I also like being sober I defianetly think slightly different when im sober about things so yeah best of both worlds I think

8. #9 stickyglassOG, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    ^^
    [​IMG]

9. try it and find out

10. When I do it everyday it feels like something is missing. I've been doing it for 3 weeks everyday and it feels different. My tolerance has gone up and I feel like I can Control it more.. Well the effect aren't as.. fun..

Sent from my W100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app