How has my monday been?

Discussion in 'General' started by TygaTyga, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Well, I start my monday off unlike every other day and don't smoke in the morning...

So, I go to the doctors and got me a script for some adderall... im pretty sure I have ADD but I researched it all the night before just to make sure I have the answers to all the questions that might be asked...

Turns out the doc is a good friend of my family and doesn't ask me any questions... just takes my BP and gives me the script.

I should of told him my back hurts reallllllllllllllly bad right after that.. lol, but anyhow. I go to the hy-vee, fill my script.

I pop my first adderall at like 4 and then go to buy a quarter of some OG Kush...

Half an hour later I am talking more than I am after a G or two of yay...

So I smoke a 2.3 gram blunt of OG between me and my friend... (yes I weighed it, I normally don't but I was buzzing and it was a nice ass blunt)

So we rip that, I pop one more adderall, then 2 more J's of the same OG...

We go to spangles and I'm not hungry at all, although normally I could probably eat an entire pizza, a burger, and anything else in my way.

We get back around 11 and shortly after my bud passes the fuck out and i'm still buzzin..

so I go to my room and smoke another J of OG to make myself tired...

It's now 6:20 am, I have about a gram and a half of OG left, I have class in 3 hours, I haven't slept a minute and I'm not the least bit tired.

I didn't really feel like I got as blazed as I should of, I dunno.

2. wow, lay of the pills dude or you gonna drop dead of exhaustion.

good monday though.

I hope you tuesday was excellent and you have a fabulous wednesday!

3. I dunno where you live but today is tuesday where I live. You scared the fuck out of me at first, I was like... there is no fucking way I blacked out over a day...... but yeah. i just wanna sleeppppp but im still going.

4. whats the attraction to prescription pills? especially adderall? why not just smoke the green?

i dont get why fund big pharma, it would be like your voting for the democrates but donating money to the republicans.

5. australia. we like...a day ahead?

6. or you can just forget the politics and use whatever drug you want.

mellooooow

7. Cuz I like uppers too. And this is hella cheaper than coke... and if I smoke enough chron too I'm numbed out.

No that's not really my train of thought, but I get bottles of it for ten bucks, so why not use them right? I just took one too many pills, cuz its not worth if it I have to smoke like a quarter every night to go to sleep.

and... you crazy aussies.