Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How has medical marijuana helped YOU?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by LAMedicate, Jul 8, 2013.

1. #1 LAMedicate, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    So there's threads everyday with people asking if mmj would help them so I figured I'd start one where people can share success stories. For a lot of my life, I've had appetite problems. I've always been very thin and would go through phases where food just didn't appeal to me. I also on and off have suffered from insomnia. I started smoking sophomore year of high school, but I didn't consider getting my card until I was 19. I researched different doctors and found a good, legit one. I went in and just told them about my conditions and I was good to go, no medical records needed. It's been almost a year and a half now, and my conditions have really improved. I'm on a semi strict daily medicating schedule, and as long as I blaze at least once a day I am able to eat and fall asleep reasonably well. This makes me so much more focused on my goals and priorities in life, and I have mmj to thank for that. So that's my story, I'd love to hear some of yours!

2. It has helped me with sleeping problems. I have never been able to sleep cause of severe Insomnia. Going to high school I would sleep in class a lot. Now I can function normally and not tired. Weed has made be more focused. I just wish I was in a mmj state. Sucks needing mmj and being in highschol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3. Anxiety. And any side-effects from the anxiety medication, such as insomnia, lack of appetite, and nausea. :)

4. If it wasnt for weed, I'd probably be in prison or dead....

5. I've had 3 surgerys/procedures that weren't pleasant at all this year and it's helped me get through them, mentally and physically :)

6. #6 medicalcenter, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Medical marijuana is helpful for cancer patients as it helps in reducing the pain and is also very helpful for patients who suffer from migraines. You can get more info here.