Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How has marijuana positively affected your life? Will quote you with permission!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Oct 11, 2010.

1. made me realize what i really wanted in life.
    helped me relax and see the bigger picture.
    keeps me from wanting to stab everyone with a pen.
    the usual

2. shit, it improved everything in my life from emotionally and socially. it makes things that suck not suck and things that are good much better. plus there is plenty of other uses for the plant other then in taking it into your body.

3. My mind has been expanded and I am much more aware of my surroundings. I can easily discern the true nature of people and am MUCH less naive in dealing w/ them. I can call people out on their BS all the time. More importantly I have realized that everything is connected in the world and have done MUCH better in my business classes due to my enhanced perception of our economy.

4. its made me a happier person

5. I reckon if that's ALL it does, it's still done more'n enough.

6. When I was younger, I was diagnosed with severe depression. The doctor put me on different medications, all of which just made me feel like an empty shell. I stopped taking my medication and delt with my pain. A few years later a friend turned me on to the herb. He suggested that, since it helped his depression, it should help me. He was right. I became less introverted, found lifes little pleasures more enjoyable and I became happier in general. Feel free to use this as I know there is a lot of stipulation about people with depression becoming negatively effected by cannabis.

7. My depression as well, kinda life saving to say the least :wave:

8. How has weed complimented my life...well, it makes life livable. M-F when I'm at school, not high, I can't stop my mind from buzzing around all these stupid thoughts in my head like what college I have to go to or what I want to do for a living or anything like that. It makes me feel like for a few hours a day, I can live in the Here/Now with my bros and we can just listen to some good music and have fun while we still can. THAT'S how weed has benefited me since I started smoking it.

9. I has led the path to finding my true, inner self.