Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Has Marijuana Helped You

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CmMx112, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Here you can share how the herb has helped you with troubles, or hard times in your life, what your situation was, ect...
    In my case, I have expirenced some very bad luck in the year 2009.

First my girlfriend of 9 months cheated on me

My cousin passed away

Was kicked out of school

About to loose my liscens

My beautiful beagle my have to be put to sleep at the age of 5...

Now all of this has caused some depression, and whenever im feeling bad, Ill smoke and it all feels better, even days after I just feel better about life. It makes me want to make somthing out of myself, to overcome all of the bad in my life and convert it all into good

... What Im getting at is how has Marijuana helped you in your life... Only if all the anti-pot individuals can see how Marijuana is actually a very useful drug...​

2. Sure, I find that smoking bud with the right mindset really keeps me loose. Along with the occasional trip, I feel like cannabis has been a very helpful choice in my life. My mental health, on the whole, has improved over the years ive been smoking. Of course, mindful use of the plant is what I think makes it helpful to me. I try to remain aware of what I'm doing whenever I blaze, as that ensures that I'm not just smoking mindlessly. Greater awareness helps in many ways. :smoking:

3. Whenever i feel stressed i give my mind a break and smoke.

4. fuck what hasn't weed helped me with,

i lost alot of weight, i was a real fat ass, now im still husky, but fuck no wear near fat
    depression, spend about all of 2008 depressed as fuck, suicidal and the whole 9 yards,
    ive met alot of friends, cuz i used to keep to myself alot, but ever since i started toking, ive got alot more convidence, i can talk to hot girls easily, talk to people i dont know, speak in front of a audience alot better,

weed is the best thing that has ever happened to me,
    fuck i just might to smoke a joint now:smoking:

5. Sorry to hear about your dog though. I get more emotional over my pets than I do humans, lol.

6. Helped me find truth

7. it helped me find love for myself and others. it calmed my soul i guess.

8. Weed has helped me in alot of areas of my life. With my personal relationships and my self esteem mostly. But out of everything, it's helped me be able to laugh at myself. I think that's the most important thing.

9. Well I was on probation for a while and had to quit smoking weed. So instead of smoking I started drinking A LOT and doing coke almost every weekend. Since I have gotten off probation and started smokin again I hardly ever drink anymore and when I do its just a couple beers. As far as my coke use has gone I have only done coke 2 times in the last 6 months. So weed has helped me calm down on abusing other drugs. :)

THANKS POT! :hello::hello:

10. #10 NortherToker, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
    I can honestly say that weed has helped me alot! I used to be pretty sickly and had bad insomnia, almost to the point of getting a perscription for it, thank god I found weed first. Not only has it cured my sleeping problems making me a better more functional person during the day but i find it works for most anything and am barely ever sick anymore, and when I am its not as severe, plus I'm not putting any of that man-made shit into my body, gotta love it :) not to mention its really made me get to know myself better and I feel like I know myself alot better than most of the ppl my age I know, I'm extremely comfortable and happy with who I am and my life, I wonder how many ppl can honestly say that? Is there anything the green can't fix?

11. to the OP, feel really sorry for you man.
    for me MJ helped me through the death of my grandparents and relaxes me when i'm stressed, it just makes everything feel better.

12. It kept me sain through University.

13. Having horrible anxiety, smoking in the morning has allowed me to see my day in an organized way as opposed to seeing it as a busy day filled with pressure and tasks. Setting and achieving short term goals has become much easier. The release of my anxiety after smoking allows me to solve problems easier.

14. i cant say weed has completely helped me. my grades have dropped cause i smoke too much :( need to work on spending my time right which is going so suck ass:(:(:(

15. it's helped me in a lot of ways..

i definitely see the world in a different light now then when i didn't smoke weed. it always alleviates my social anxiety, streamlines and calms my thoughts, and makes me appreciate what I see around me. no joke, colors have become more vivid and i notice a lot of things just in everyday life that are really beautiful. it's definitely been spiritually and emotionally beneficial for me.

thanks for being the best plant in the world, cannabis :smoking:

16. when ever i feel stressed out with school, or feel kinda depressed due to w.e it may be, or im bored with nothing to do, or sometimes i just want to be alone and explore my city with my camera, mary jane is always there to make me feel better.

17. It's helped me by bringing me a lot of fun times and giving me something to do 24/7.

18. I used to drink...A LOT. I'd get fucked up every night, whiskey after whiskey, then double whiskey after double whiskey. I'd sleep 'til 4:00 or 5:00 to sleep the hangover off. Then I'd wake up and sell enough weed to start over again. I was driving home blacked out, not knowing who drove my truck home only to find out it was me. I got in two accidents (one small, one significant) while fucked up.

Then I stopped selling it, started smoking more and all but stopped drinking. I'm confident I'd be either dead or in jail if I wouldn't have slowed down. Now, it's been almost a year since I've had even a sip of liquor, I haven't been wasted for even longer. I know the change came directly from myself, but it undoubtedly started with the herb.

Thank you, Mary.

19. When I first entered college, I didn't smoke but did try it for the first time. I did horrible academically and was suspended. When I returned, I started smoking about once a week or so. I did alright that year. By my last year, I was living with a friend who dealt and we smoked almost everyday. I did very well that year, despite maxing out on credits and taking all my hard courses (bio major so that included stuff like organic chem, molecular bio, etc).

Now, I found a solid lab job but its at night. The green helped me adjust my sleep cycle bigtime. It literally helped me get to where I am now.

20. Well without smoking weed, I would have never discovered LSD. And that's what really helped me. So I can say weed started all the explorations.