Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How has marijuana effected you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MacsFaded, Jan 11, 2012.

1. How have you benefited? I feel smarter and more confident. And that's just when I go sober for a little while. I don't smoke a lot, but I have smoked enough to learn about the plant and love it. Not only am I smarter, I am more creative and open minded. I was pretty laid back before I met cannabis, and now I am really chill. I think this plant has so much potential; it has changed my life and my perspectives on life a great deal. Motivation.

I hope to one day put my full thoughts in writing, I'm still working on it. I was just curious on how it has effected the lives of other people for the good or bad.
    :D

2. positively
    nuff said

3. I could sit here for hours and list reasons of how it's benefited me, but I would say the single most benefit of it is it really gives me the power to connect with people. Every friendship, relationship, ect. that has been a part of my life has only grown stronger since my use of the medicine. My mind has become much more open to new ideas and an entire new thought prospective. I now enjoy exploring new things and it has really benefited my life in ways that would never be present without the use of marijuana.

4. Oh yes i can go on and on about the benefits of it, but i realize i dont get mad anymore not even agitated or frustrated. Oh and i listen to techno now, its just so trippy.

5. I'll be honest here, smoking daily has dulled my skills. I lost an important social battle with my boss and had a serious D'OH moment when I realized that the only reason I lost was because I couldn't articulate my thoughts as quickly as she was steering the discussion out of the danger zone. A few years ago, she would've been reduced to putty in my hands.

So I smoked more weed to forget about it. Fuck it, I'd rather get high. (union job, set for life) :smoke:

6. it gets me high usually.

7. Gave me a better insight of myself.

8. haha, I always know what I want to say in my head, but it won't sound as good when it comes out sometimes.

9. well, it has effected me well, i got much more creative with art, did better at school at certain subjects, made new friends, opened my mind :3

:smoking:

10. It has helped with my depression more than any other antidepressant that I've taken in the last 16 years.

11. [quote name='"fuckthecops"']positively
    nuff said[/quote]

Yeah, too many positives to list.

12. I feel that it is had a positive affect on me. I am alot more calm when I was a bit quick to get worked up before. I sleep better than I ever have since i started smoking, and it really helps me to unwind at the end of a heavy ass work day and my mind is in over board mode. I can take a few puffs off the bowl and then I am feeling much more relaxed and enjoy the evening. I really like bud and feel that it has helped me relax and see the great in life all the time, plus it directed me to growing, which directed me to learn more about plants, which got me into botany! Good things all around. JOE>

13. My colon is still inside of my body cavity. 7 years of "modern" pharmaceuticals nearly killed me

14. Im not the pissed off egotistical fuck up i used to be.

15. Made me more chill, however sometimes I'm TOO chill.

Seems like day to day everyone is too intense.