Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How has marijuana affected you phsyically? (Weight wise)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bego, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I have a girly medical condition that makes it super hard for me to lose weight. I work out everyday and I watch everything that I eat. I do get the munchies but I time them perfectly to when I can't eat and everything I do eat is super healthy.

2. Hasn't affected me at all. I'm still very active and get lots of exercise. I kind of have to for my job. I'm a lifeguard.haha

3. I'm small. And I'm hungry all the time, sober or not. I always have the munchies after i smoke, and i always eat junk food, and a lot of it...but i dont gain any weight. so its affecting me on the inside but not on the out, i guess. :/

4. I dunno how you guys say you can smoke and work out. Whenever I blaze I feel sooooo much weaker. But once I started smoking I lost like 15lbs, I still eat all the time, really the only healthy choices I make are only drinking water and milk, and never eating fast food. It also helps that playing sports stoned is fun.

5. I always smoke right before I want to work out, it gets me more motivated and is the only time I will work out, I hardly ever get the munchies, I definitely do believe that it has sped up my metabolism. I'm 6'3" and 195 lbs now and pretty jacked. Before I started smoking years ago I was 250 lbs and out of shape. I also hardly have to do cardio to keep the fat off.

6. hasn't made me heavier nor lighter I dont really get the munchies anymore just get hungry and eat a meal like I regularly would.

7. damn dude you must be skinny

8. i have gained 35 pounds

in muscle
    im ripped now:hello:

9. sice i've began smoking, ive gained about 200 pounds....
    but i should sell it all by this weekend :D
    jk

10. Ive had mixed results from smoking.
    There was a period where i smoked and was heavily into boxing and had lost alot of weight and gained alot of muscle. After i stopped boxing i kept my weight the same but lost some muscle tone but not all of it.
    Then there was a time where i was eating next to nothing and was smoking 5g+ a day. Suprisingly i used to be able to resist munching and lost alot of weight.
    Now im prolly doing an avrage amount of exercise a day and eat daily and munch aswell. Ive gained 15 pounds and am 5'10 175pounds (Give or take 2 pounds dupending on the day:smoke:) Its hard for me to run(always has been because of my lungs) but thats about all the strength i lack. I have big wide shoulders for my size which i have enherited from my dad and grandpa that make me able to keep some what a tonage at my size.

Im Currently thinking about going back to boxing or maybe giving MMA (UFC) a shot.

:wave:

11. I haven't gained or lost any weight because I skate quite alot.

12. Since I started smoking (age 17 I think) and now (19) I've lost 70lbs. I used to weigh 265lbs and am now about 196lbs. I'm really happy about the weight loss, pot helped me ease my food cravings and emotional problems. I really saw my life in a different way when I started smoking and it's been an amazing journey :D

13. I am more health conscious when i'm stoned, but I do need to smoke a cigarette afterwards. I guess I'm just more health conscious when it comes to my diet.

14. Over the summer i definitely gained a few pounds thanks to the munchies. But i don't really have an appetite unless i'm high so now that school started i only smoke after school so i often don't end up eating until like 4ish. And if i do eat anything before that its usually something small. So now its helped me lose weight.

15. I've gotten skinnier since I started smoking...but that might be because I've gotten a lot taller.

16. i've gotten much skinnier throughout my Cannabis lifestyle for some reason

17. no change for me, ive found prozac and xanax were much worse. i just didnt give a shit and was hungrier all the time

18. Before marijuana:

225 Lbs, 15% body fat, very athletic, but not very cut (I have worked out for 2 years prior). Workouts are at-least 4 days a week.

Max Bench: 220

After marijuana:

218 Lbs, 12% body fat, very athletic and ripped. Workouts are at-least 5 days a week.

Max Bench: 230.

Using it to better your physical condition is what it's all about. I pity fat smokers. Lazy asses. :mad: :smoke:

19. i don't know if blazin has affected my weight or not. when i was 15 i was probably about 5'7" and 150 but now i'm 18, 5'11" and weigh around 160 and munch tough sum days.
    But i do think the chronic helped keep fat off. thats why i call it my medicine lol

20. AHHH I feel you! same here. When I started blazing I could not control my munchies and ended up gaining like 30 lbs. But with time I learned little tricks that work for me and keep me from eating like a crazed moose.

for one I try to eat before I smoke.
    also I don't eat within the first like 30 min of smoking... if I'm really high I won't freaking stop! and sadly I got the fat gene so I gotta watch what I put down the hatch.