Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How harsh are gravity bongs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Im gonna smoke out of a gravity bong for my first time today and want a general idea how harsh they are. Im assuming not at all because my friend made a homeade gravity bong style pipe, but with no water, so instead of using water to suck smoke into the bottle, it had a hole at the end where you manually sucked smoke into the bottle, then you took th the cap off and inhaled, and this got me high as fuckk and was the smoothest thing i have ever in my life smoked out of and probably ever will. This is a pic of what it looked like [​IMG]

You should try it because it gets you blasted and you cant even feel the smoke. But to sum it up, how harsh are gravity bong hits?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lmfao @ the drawing bro just make a water gravity bong they fuck you up, you'll most likely cough up a lung but you'll be high as shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. it depends how quickly you pull out the top half: Quickly you get a thick dense smoke (your gonna choke and die) or Slowly you get less dense smoke could go begin to stale if you do to slowly(probably choke anyway) either way it gets your blasted pretty quick IMO

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Back in the day we would make them with 3 liter bottles. They would kick your ass. The 3 liter has a really wide neck that just rams that smoke down.

The only time I've ever totally passed out taking a hit is when I decided to try hot steaming water with the gravity bong. I woke up on the floor. Good thing I was already sitting on the floor since I was using a bucket of water.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah grav bongs are definitely not smooth at all, Used to use them all the time but now, I will stick to vapes and glass