How hard was it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by spitfire8919, Aug 18, 2009.

1. How hard was it to get over your first "love"?

2. I cant tell you yet....still in the process. Its only been a month and a half though. All I can say is that I was lied to and cheated on and still cannot get the girl out of my mind. First loves :(

3. what do you mean get over it? i don't think you ever really get over it. i have learned to deal with it though. i still have a lot of questions left unanswered :( that girl messed me up pretty bad.

4. Depends whether you see her or not. I was pretty much okay with the breakup until I saw her for the first time in awhile. That was really hard. I haven't seen her since and I've been fine. I'm with a new girl who's been great so far so that has helped. But as stealthgrower said, you'll probably always have some love for her

5. it was a process. i kinda started getting over him while we were still together, bc i just sensed that things were going to come to an end, by the time we broke up i was just so emotionally exhausted i just didnt care any more, it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders

6. DAMN, *****, that's a loaded question. One that there's not really an answer to. Different people handle shit in different ways, ya dig? It's all about the individuals ability to cope and adapt. In my case, I'm STILL not over her. Then again, we were never really "together" per sé, but I've known her closely for the last year and I'm crazy about her. Love, like life, is complicated, man. You just gotta find your way of making it through the long days until you find the true love of your life.

7. Still not over the first girl I actually loved. Even though I broke up with her, and was the one who moved on.

So, real hard.

8. Pretty difficult to be honest. We left things so so shitty and I still had so much I needed to say to him but he was a coward and never dealt so I never deal either. It took a long while before I realized that I was never going to get the chance to sort shit out so I had to leave it in the past without any of my questions answered. It sucked and it hurt a lot, but I'm a better person today for finally rising above him and moving along.

9. She dumped me pretty much out of the blue so it took a long time to get over it. The fact that I ran into her a year later and she kinda flirted with me for a few days didn't help either. I would actually say that I only just truly got over her a few weeks ago when I made the decision that she just didn't matter any more and I really didn't want her back. And that was about 18 months after the break up. So, best of luck and think about it, if she doesn't want you then do you actualy really want her?

10. Haha dude coming into the sex sextion and seeing a thread called "how hard was it" i was NOT expecting a conversation on first love haha :smoking:

11. Like everyone else is saying, it really depends. For me, idk. We were a great couple and had feelings and respect for each other. But our main priorities in life and the type of people we are were the complete polar opposite. But yes. I still loved her with everything i have. She left me over 15 months ago and it still bothers me from time to time today. Times you just sit there and wonder why did it happen? What if? But it doesnt change anything. I never really found out what she was thinking nor her true reasons for what she did. Im assume she was loseing intrest in the true person i was and realized that it wasnt meant to last forever. That she wanted to move on and prepare for her near comeing future(college). Atleast thats what i hope she was thinking. If it was for some other reason like cheating or having a crush on someone else and she told me. I would be devistated. But what is over is over. What has helped me out the most is just hanging out with your friends, doing what you like to do, talking to new females and just letting time pass by. Well, now that im done babaling, i think its time for a bong rip or two.:bongin:

12. She can die for all I care

13. well i was thinking and... i guess not to hard cause i cant really remember who it was. none of that shit matters to me now im all about the girl im with

14. What is this love thing you humans keep talking about?

15. haha i was expecting the same thing. :smoking:

16. it sucked for a long time

but now im like fuck that bitch

17. sounds like someone isn't quiet over their first love...

18. In my opinion, you never really stop "loving" your first love. I'm over mine, but still love her more or less, great gal, but wow we were going down. It's rather hard to start and say "Well, it was awesome while it lasted, blablabla" but you get over it. Personally, I now have a new love and she lives with me and is well 10 times better than my first one haha so I'm in the clear! :hello:

19. Still not over it totally :(

It was like 5 months ago she broke up with me ; pretty much because she liked someone else. Really quite heart destroying because i really cared for her on another level and thought she did for me too - then like right after breaking up with me was all over the next guy.

So fucked up. It was "awesome while it lasted" but all that is made irrelevant by how it ended and i just can't make it seem good or worthwhile at all anymore.

I'm still quite young though (not too young to be here mind ;)) so i've got time. I really just miss the feeling of love i had for her, and the feeling of being loved.

Gah. Oh well. One day!