Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How hard is it to pass a home drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by x8856x, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Well ive got a drug test friday and i smoked last saturday.

How hard would it be to pass it?

Im aware of the azo method but im kinda on house arrest till i pass this drug test.

And ive seen where people say its easy to pass if you drink alot of water but i dont really know how much "alot" is.

So what im saying is, How hard is it to pass a drug test when you smoked 6 days from said drug test date? (home test)

2. Try to drink 3-5 liters of water a day, drink juices such as cranberry juice, apple juice, gatorade, etc. I would say work out, but it would be detrimental this close to the test. Best you can do is drink water.

3. Ahh man. I have to work out every day. Required wheight lifting class =/

4. Working out is good, it will help burn the fat cells that store THC so that is a good thing. I don't wanna steal HighFromDallas' thunder, but I think the reason he was saying that drinking all those juices and working out would look weird on a drug test because then the people may wonder why you have a weird result, ya know? But because you work out for a class if they ask about it, you can say "oh well I lift weights for my class." and then they will overlook it. But please take this with a grain of salt, because I could be misinterpreting what HighFromDallas was saying and I'm sure he is way more experienced than I am.

5. The juices are to hydrate your system and the more variety the more thc you are flushing out. When you smoke, the thc stays on the fatty cells in your body and drinking water and juices replenishes and filters your system. It shouldn't show up that you drank all those on a home drug test, so you should have no worries. In all honesty, you are probably screwed, but there are things you can do.
    Tomorrow(Thursday), work out harder than you ever have. Sweat all you can and really try to get rid of the thc. Then Friday, keep it minimal. If you work out vigorously on testing day it will definitely be positive for thc because it is in your piss because it is trying to flush it out of the body.
    If you are not being watched during the test then you should fill the cup up with water and only pee a tiny bit. If it's just a home test it won't recognize distillation. Lastly, pee in the toilet first and then towards the end of your piss use for the test.

Hope this helped, kind of a long read, but man you need the help with the test so soon.

6. ummm home drug test....add some apple juice to some water and just dilute it till its slightly yellow

or you could just throw a capfull of bleach in their and hope your parents dont smell it

lastsly have a friend piss in a condom and hide it in your bathroom somewhere until you have to take the test

7. #7 x8856x, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
    Yeah i was thinking about doing the condom thing. I'd just need to find one within tomorrow. Thanks for everyone's help so far.

Thanks for the help. I never knew that when you drink different juices the more thc is secreted. Im probably gonna dip the cup in the toilet water. Knowing my mom, she'll buy the cheapest one she can find (if she can find one at all. Small town. (; )

8. Let us know how it goes. :smoke:

9. easy as fuck. ive passed home drug tests my mom has given me twice just by chugging water starting like 3 hours before, both times i hadnt been clean for more than 36 hours. once just as an experiment at my friends house i blazed then chugged water for like 2 or 3 hours then chugged a bunch and pissed and passed while still high. those things dont detect dilution, and if you drink enough water in a small amount of time your piss will be diluted.

10. Hmm.. Well i think ill just drink a fuckload of water (a long with trying to dilute it with water from the toilet)

Thanks for the tip.

11. I remember getting drug tested in April, the day before 420, scariest experience of my life, and I would hate for it to happen to others, and I try to help as often as possible :).

12. Damn that must have sucked man. Did you pass?

13. Nope lol. I was completely oblivious. My mom came home with one after her and my friends mom raided his phone and found shit out. Wasn't fun, at all.

14. Damn. I bet that was an uneventful holiday :p

15. Well it turned out better than I could have imagined. My brother was out of town(he's 21), and he drove all the way home about 7 hours out to buy me a quarter and bring me his bong since I got caught. I blazed that quarter all day on 420 and finished it off in 2 days. It was amazing. But it sucked getting caught I had to skip school just to toke but I never miss and it was one of the best holidays ever.:smoke:

16. Every time i got busted they took me to sit in rehab till i got sober (which i guess they thought was like 3 days) Fucking stupid that i went for weed.

The really stupid thing is, my mom smokes too. She's just a god damn hypocrite. :mad:

17. So I just smoked and am playing madden and I went to read your post and paused the game and the game clock is at 4:20 :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: lol. And that's the stupidest thing ever. She smokes and she doesn't know it's not addictive?

18. Nahh im sure she knows its not. She just cant accept me being a stoner for some reason. I just really dont care anymore. She isn't going to make me stop. She is the one that introduced me and influenced me to do it in the first place. Ive never told her that before. I wouldnt want to put that sort of pressure on her though.

19. If I were you I would give her bud for Christmas and just say "If you smoke, I smoke."

I would do it.

20. :eek: You gave me the greatest idea ever man.

If i did do that, It would be like the first present i ever gave my mom.

Hahahaha, think of that.

"ah yes, the first present you ever gave me. An 1/8th of purple haze." :hello:

Ive got to do that. There would be no other way to leave her speachless like that.