Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How hard is it to obtain a MMJ prescription in Cali?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DankyBudz, May 21, 2010.

1. I've been diagnosed with seasonal affective disorder/recurring depression and GAD. If I were to tell my doctor no anti-depressants such as SSRIs (God forbid SSRIs) don't work, how hard will it be to get a card for the sweet herb?:smoke:

2. I think substituting legitimate psychiatric meds with a substance that hasn't been scientifically proven to be psychologically beneficial is irresponsible to your health.

That being said, I hope you succeed on your quest to get an MMJ card.

You could always try this as a method:

[​IMG]

3. #3 SupersonicDonut, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    No fucking way. I watched that episode last night.. Amazing lol..
    "What do we want? Bigger doors! Where do want them? Weed Stores!!"
    I laughed pretty good
    As for the card, My friend in Colorado got one for Bi-Polar disorder and Serious depression. He also had an eating disorder but i don't believe that was a cause for the recommendation, but it cured it i bet lol..

4. Well I could get medical mj for the nausea that my anti-depressants give me. Try that.

5. I have a friend who got his here in Cali because he "can't sleep." Sounds like you have real problems and it shouldn't be too difficult especially speaking to an MMJ friendly doctor. I got mine for an eating disorder.

6. It's very, very easy. But you shouldn't scam the medical system, there are people who really need it.

7. heres how i got mine "doctor i dont feel so good" "Here take this green card":cool:
    A WILD GREEN CARD APPEARS