Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How hard is it to make a living in cali growing?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Benchmadebob, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im extremely interested in growing medical for a living if its possible? How hard is it and what are the laws behind it? It seems like everyone and there brother would be doing it if it were easy so why isn't everyone doing it is my question? I was in cali last month and i could smell it pretty much constantly either growing or being consumed. So what the story?

2. You got to become a designated caregiver first.

3. There is a LOT of supply right now.

The people that do very well have connections that go back years or an 'in' to clubs.

You can approach them as a MMJ Patient, but unless your herb is TOP quality there is a chance they will be fully stocked.

Honestly it depends on your ability to invest and the quality you are growing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.