Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How hard is it to get Prescribed

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Deleted member 30133, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How hard is it to get prescribed to medical marijuana. I know it would have to be in a state where its legal, i know they prescribe it for diseases, injuries ect but how bad do the injuries have to be? Could one be prescribed over a broken bone or a injuries that healed but still cause pain/discomfort or is it just based on your doctor?

2. Very hard. Damn near impossible.

3. got mines today easily. Walked in and walked out within 15 minutes

4. i dont live in a state that approves but from what i know its pretty easy

you can get one for certain afflictions (im sure theres a list but im too lazy to find one, google it)
    or you could find one of the doctors who will just give you one as long as you pay them

5. It's impossible to get prescribed marijuana. ;)

There are states where you can get cannabis recommended, though. Feel free to read up on what the different states eligibility requirements are here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.