How hard is it getting X in Miami, FL? UMF

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kid_vicious, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Hey Blades,

Going to Miami at the end of the month for Ultra Music Fest!!! Anyone else going to be there? Anyways, I don't think ill bring any rolls with me because i don't want to deal with the hassle of bringing it on the plane.

What I would like to know is, will it be easy to get some there? Also, any pills to look out for, good or bad??

Thanks for the info

2. i got a few cousins that live down in miami and they always have an arsenal of X pills and all kinds of opiates.

3. really really easy, its really easy to get them by the 1000's also. You can get anything and big quantity of anything in Miami.

4. theres alot of bullshit e pills everywhere so its not that easy

see if you can find the red buddahs those are the best pills in south florida right now and i dont think theres any bullshit replicas yet

5. Any tips on picking up from a stranger?

How to ask?

How to spot a cop?

Good prices?

I'm a total noob to the rave scene and i have always been lucky enough to just bring the rolls with me.

Thanks!

6. I'm going to assume you've never been to a music festival.

X will be VERY easy to find during the Ultra Music Fest. Just look for someone that looks fucked up already, and simply ask them.

7. don't mention that you're nervous that they might be a narc. unless they're fucked up enough to not care, thats usuallyl an indication that you're suspicious
    fact. or whatever

8. What up people, I'm in miami and getting good rolls is not easy at all! there is a lot of adulterated pills going around. At ultra it should be quite easy to score pills but you'll never know what you getting. Johnny Blaze is right when he says red buddahs are the best pills in S. Fla. also look for red cherries. Check out the pill report and know whats good in town before you get here.