How hard does Rick Ross slang?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MiZZuRKeD, Jul 20, 2008.

1. You tell me. He always talks about how hes the fucking boss, can I get some prroof or something haha

2. you can't be beleiving these rappers man. they all fake as hell

3. yeah haha, usually mediatakeout is a completely bullshit site, but ive seen pictures of him as a correctional officer with his real name on it on various websites..haha he tried sayin it was photoshopped..Ricky Ross, The Cop

4. Yeah, sites not really credible, but I believe this... I've seen other shit... the guy is just another joke.

5. He's the biggest boss..

OF YOUR FUCKING CORRECTIONS, BITCH.

6. i wonder how a rapper would do career wise if they chose to make music about real life scenarious. .

oh wait thats hip hop
    my bad :eek:

he, rick ross i mean. . .
    is merely an entertainer, if you really believe the guy sold or moved any sort of weight your most likely mistaken.

what else would he make songs about though,
    i mean he uses the name of Freeway Ross so its not like he will sell records talking about his hairgel or what kinda lunch he likes

kinda has to rap about white girl

7. Hahahaha...

8. these type of people just exploit the legit ones who do this shit for real and rhyme about it.

9. Here are the list of people who rap about selling crack/coke and i think are totally BSin Fat Joe, Shawty Lo, Rick Ross, Re-up gang (mybe?), Dipset, Young Joc to high to think of anyone else.

Some people who might hustle or have have hustle drugs would b like UGK, Weezy(when he was younger), 50 sold coke, and Jeezy was bust in some coke ring afew months ago so i guess hes involved with it? :smoking:

10. man, what a joke, i thought ricky ross actually sold coke
    oh well, just proves the rap game is gettin softer n softer

11. yea I heard that shit too man thesmokinggun confirmed it

12. ever seen that american gangster show??? 'Freeway' Ricky Ross was a big time LA slanger before before he got locked up, but its not the rick ross you see on those gay music videos with those speed boats in miami.

Freeway Ricky Ross WAS a big time coke dealer, the boss Rick Ross is a joke. A legitballer like you should know this

ps that DJ Khali guy...is just as big of a joke as Rick ross. "We the best"???? I dont think so

13. lmao, dj khaled says on the radio, cuz of me rick ross is drivin phantoms, but this the same dude who used to be yellin we the best im bout unity man! n he helped expose ricky ross, the false, ricky lost w/e u wanna call him..n yeah i never liked dis dude, his raps r terrible i hate his voice, flow everything. lol best part was he was a CO wen he was like 19 years old till the age of like 21 haha

14. they was sayin shawty lo got robbed of his chains but he just did a vid showin them all off n sayin if he catches TI hell leave it at dat but just remember hes gunna win, some shit like that..ross is not a gangsta, the re-up gang is affiliated with clipse n i member wen pusha t said he hasnt spent rap money in years it was all coke money..joc aint a g he never rele claimed to be one either, weezy been in the rap game since he was like 12 how the fuck was he bangin? game didnt started bangin till after he got kicked outta college n only did for a few years n then he hit stardom..a lot of rappers man

15. Ross is fuckin fake. Use to be a jail officer bro.

16. I dunno i thought when he was younger in hollygrove before he made it big and didnt his father hustle?, i might b wrong :confused_2::bongin: but yea alot of rapper just rap about it. Jay-z says he dealt drugs when he was younger didnt in like november and a old friend called him out? be w/e jay is still amazin.

17. dame dash n him had a dispute, idk if it was bout him dealin drugs..but yeah idc wat ne one says jay aint the best rapper alive

18. :roflmao: for a second I thought this thread was a serious question.