Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how hard do you think it will it be to get a card *Massachusetts*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IRONFI3LD, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well as all of you probably know MA legalized medical mary. I know in Cali getting a card is not hard but in MA do you think they will be very strict? I read they only want it for people with terminal illness, cancer or various other diseases.

I smoke basically everynight with my girl after about 9pm when the day and priorities are finished. I buy halfs at a time that last me a month. I smoke mainly to enjoy, helps me sleep, keep an appetite, and it de stresses me and let's me open up other domains in my brain that I can't reach while sober that puts things in a better perspective for me to resolve issues or be less stressed.

Im obviously interested in getting a card once everything is set up but my question to you guys is, how hard do you think it'll be to acquire one. Do you think they'll be very strict at first then get easier?

Input? Thanks :D

LEGALIZE

2. Not very. They will be more strict overall. At the same time it's totally up to the doctor to decide whether or not you are qualified. So either have a good reason or find a shady doctor hah. You guys dont have venice beach for the latter.

3. [quote name='"Henry Krinkle"']Not very. They will be more strict overall. At the same time it's totally up to the doctor to decide whether or not you are qualified. So either have a good reason or find a shady doctor hah. You guys dont have venice beach for the latter.[/quote]

But basically do you think they'll even accept reasons like, sleep help, appetite aid, stress relief. Or do you think they'll only be providing for people with illness.

4. We have a whole forum to discuss MMJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.