How great is grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by burtonblunter, Jan 4, 2012.

1. For the last few years i have been coming to this site and gaining all this information about the green goddess. Its taught me a wide variety of information such as how to not get ripped off all the way to how to roll a great doobie. Its really great to have a whole community of support!! Everyone share how this site has changed your life!

:smoke:

2. Sometimes I come here and waste time reading pointless threads, it's truly life changing.

3. This site taught me...Well, nothing really.

Changed my life? Let's not get carried away here, sure, it's a fun place with some interesting humans...Life changing is a bit of a stretch though, well, aside from that one guy...That fuckin' guy.:cool:

4. the misc is the only forum that has changed my life

gc is chill a.f though.

5. idk man its just like any other forum

6. green goddess, plus doobie, plus obama avatar..

OINK

7. The only reason im staying is because once you have stayed for 3 years you get a free $500 voucher for the GrassCity store. Tbh this place kinda sucks...

8. God fuck, man! I still have like 1 more year!:cool:

9. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']The only reason im staying is because once you have stayed for 3 years you get a free $500 voucher for the GrassCity store. Tbh this place kinda sucks...[/quote]

Srsly? :eek:

10. this site has given me knowledge, insight, and understanding in a variety of subjects.

it has made me laugh, cry, hurl, and become embarrassed by my own idiocy.

the city has been great. most of the people are chill.

I'd say this forum is the best on the 'net.

11. y u say it sucks

12. ^ because they make you wait 3 years

13. I come on here just to fuck around :confused_2:

14. Whaaaaat!? Where did you see this?

15. I leArened a lot when I was a newbie and just browsed the forums.

Then I learned all I needed to know.

Took off my training wheels and now I don't even go to apprentice cause it's the same thing everyday.

I like some of the random ass shit that is said here though.

I mean.. We got a pretty chill group of people.

Is that 3 year thing for real?

16. Why would i just randomly make up shit? This is the internet. All information on all websites is 100% true.

17. anyone else still not sure if the 3 yr things is real or not?

18. #18 Keifer Suthrlnd, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    nah its true, i spent my $500 on some spice and a nice glass bong. looked like one of these

[​IMG]

19. [quote name='"Keifer Suthrlnd"']nah its true, i spent my $500 on some spice and a nice chinese knockoff glass bong. looked like one of these

[/quote]

I'm sad now :(

20. Gc does have a big impact on life, if you lurk S&P because every theory and every view in life will teach you something, consciously or subconsciously.

Reading is the key because you don't talk when you read ;)