how good is your weekend gonna be?

Discussion in 'General' started by NorCalPiff, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Just wondering how good everybody's weekend is gonna be. Rate it from 1-10. What are you guys doing? How much bud are you smoking? Doing anything we can't speak about it on here? Have a great 1 guys, I know I am!!! I would rate this weekend a 10! This morning is a 10 for sure too!

2. Probably gonna be like a 6. I think I'm gonna see Star Wars tomorrow, and theres a party tomorrow night.

No weed for me though :(

3. 10/10

My personal grower has finished drying the bud, and he's fetching it up
    to mine later on, we're going to grind up probably 1-2 Ounce, (in a 4 part grinder) just for kief, I'm then going to proceed on making a Supercharged
    Joint with Kief ;)

Then we're going to meet some sluts who we meet if we want a fuck or anything, then we're going to smoke some more, and watch a film on my 52" Plasma

Then we're going to wake and bake Saturday, go and get a Mcdonalds Breakfast, then go watch some 3D film at the cinemas, and eat popcorn, then get stoned in a park and go on the climbing wall's & frames at night, It's epic

4. Meh, probably a 4 :(, but all these extra hours are going to make one happy stoner come my 4-day weekend (Next week)! I just made a few pickups from different clubs last night. Picked up some Cheese, GDP, Kilo and some Skywalker. Work may suck, but I sure don't mind the money!

5. Friday - not sure what i'm doing yet, options are play it low-key and get baked out my window and just hang solo OR go to my friend's house, get drunk with all the homies and maybe puff my weed there instead.

Saturday - early start for work, so don't really want a hangover, doing that all day and then it's my mate's birthday so it's time to get fuelled up on drink and drugs, go to a club till it closes and then a secret rave in a warehouse at 3am. Gonnna be fucking great haha.

Sunday - comedown/hangover/lack of sleep/feel like death/spent all my money day

FUCK YEAH FRIDAYS

6. I might be getting donuts...so pretty freaking awesome. As far as smoking goes I don't know, I might have to go without this weekend.

7. Three day weekend for me, which automatically places it above the five mark. I've never been one to plan my weekends, unless of course there's a certain event which needs planned around. If I had to speculate, though, I'd say I'll probably wind up picking up the place today while enjoying ample toke breaks. This evening will probably involve a movie (depending on what's playing at the local theater) or hanging with some pals at my place.

Tomorrow, I've got to run a few errands out of town. On paper it looks kind of boring, but I'm going to have some time to kill. I'll probably find a park to smoke in, then swing by an lhs to see what's new - I'm in the market for a new tube, so I'm hoping to have a love-at-first-sight moment and bring home a new family member. The afternoon is spoken for a la prearranged obligation, which should take a few hours. Afterwards, I'll be heading to one of my favorite watering holes and drinking myself stupid. I'll have a dd, of course.

Who fucking knows what I'll do on Sunday.

I'm guessing overall this weekend'll be a 7 or 8.

8. A 1. Gym and football. No bud. Life is a bitch right now.

9. Supposed to be doing that tomorrow too, but I'm broke. It may be free, but the substances required to acquire my preferred state of consciousness aren't (at least not always).
    So, my revised weekend plan involves drinking beers 'n smoking weed with a few dudes tonight, then smoking a load of weed and playing Fallout 3 on my own for the rest of it.
    Still sounds good to me.:smoke:

10. This weekend is probably just going to be an average 6 for me. Just smoking weed/gaming, theres a possibility I might be getting some unmentionables but I kinda doubt it since I've been waiting 3 days with no luck lol, weeds enough for me tho :smoke:

11. Damn, I never realized how good I really have it. Wow... Stay up guys. Try to make the best of it, I'm so sorry some of you don't have cannabis. That is not fair, everybody should have there own.

12. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']Damn, I never realized how good I really have it. Wow... Stay up guys. Try to make the best of it, I'm so sorry some of you don't have cannabis. That is not fair, everybody should have there own.[/quote]

Weed isn't neccessary to enjoy life when you're not using it as medicine.

It was my choice to quit smoking, and I'm enjoying life more, to be honest. I'm doing the same shit, it's just now weed doesn't even cross my mind.

13. Me too

14. Playing a show at a club on saturday so we'll see, probably gonna get smashed afterwards

15. Im broke as fuck so you do tha math

16. Hopefully good, I got a week off from school. Gonna try to go up to the mountains and do some snowboarding. Probably surf a lot too, and without a doubt, blaze my master kush pickup. So I pretty much got a 10 day weekend.

17. It is going to be amazing!!!

Heading into the city of chicago to stay two nights at a hotel with the girlfriend after we both get off work tonight! So pumped!

Our plans.... nothing so far and that is the best part! this weekend will rock :)

Edit: oh and I'll be smoking on some snowcap and my personal grow, I hope smoking in the hotel works out ok :)

18. Sick. so a 5 maybe..prolly a lay in bed with unmentionables kinda weekend till i feel better.
    Got pleanty of dank, just too shottyof lungs to shmokit. Fuckit.

19. just got out of an exam

GLAD THATS OVER

bout to go pick up some green and some chinese food and blaze up and let the weekend start

its gonna be a good time!

EDIT: I propose we start up a wknd chat thread or we just do it here, namsayin???