Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How good is this bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Goodlyone, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Hi guys, I bought my self some (as he said) Lemon kush, and I dont really understand in this kind of stuff so I would like to know your opinions, does it look like lemon kush and does it look like quality weed? All I know is the scent is pretty weak and its not sticky (maybe a little bit)

pics

thanks bros

2. it looks ok ,,but only you can tell if your buds ok ,,,we cant smell or taste it ,,,so roll it up ,smoke it then you come back and tell us how good or how bad it was ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks like some decent mids

4. they're dense and not too bad looking. Id smoke it.

5. You say its like avarge quality weed? If so why? Just to know

6. Could of been trimmed better and could have more trichomes on it it's just average. It's no 20 gram bud coated with thc... there is nothing wrong with average weed it's just nothing fancy is all

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

7. Thanks for the response, I'm just trying to understand how I can know if its good stuff or not, because once I for some very weak stuff that almost didn't do shit for me

8. Smoke it clown and tell us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I smoked it with friends, everyone got very nice high and had a really nice working day haha

I got the warmth almost the first seconds, crazy..