Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Good Is This Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shredin0id, Oct 27, 2013.

1. #1 Shredin0id, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2013
    So I picked up an eighth of this weed, and my dealer claimed that this was fire, and it was selling fast. I got some, and I will say the quality is great, but would you consider this to be dank bud? I don't have the best judging eye so I'm curious to know from more experienced smokers.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: Sorry, not the best pic, it's a little too dark, probably should have put flash photography on. 

2. Oouu it looks fuzzy

3. Looks good to me.

4. looks good. almost like a bud I got a few weeks ago.

5. Looks pretty damn fine, pretty crystallized

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Its good, you can tell by the crystals on it, and by the smell. If a big smile comes across your face when you smell it, it's probably good.

7. Yep, sum dank boods

8. Yesssss, smoke up.

9. Nice enjoy

10. Looks good- But I havn't smoked it, so I couldn't tell you how it is. 

11. you tell us

12. imo, it's only good if there's more of it :bongin:  :bongin:

13. roll one and let us know

14. I smoked it and It's some pretty great stuff! One bowl was enough to put me in a good mood!

15. Looks good to me man. If it is covered in crystal it's gonna be great

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. That's good "dealer" weed. I get it from a dispensary so that would be mid-shelf probably, but definitely a nice crystally bud.

17. Out of 15

Ill say it is 13.4

18. Looks fine. And had a good trim

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Dense

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app