How good is the stuff I got?

Discussion in 'General' started by ozzy42, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Whats up grasscity, so recently I decided to get a gram of weed just in case I have some "recreational time" for myself. I bought a dubsack but I haven't smoked since November because I did't have the time to and shit. Here are a couple of pics what do you guys think, good or bad?

Attached Files:

2. just by looks it does not look like a gram. maybe 3/5 gram. quality is ok, not top shelf but it is smokable. if i was you i would go and find out where the rest of it is. but im kinda judgemental about actually spending money on any herbs.

3. Actually, it looks like you got a nice sack. Definitely a gram, maybe more. Pretty good quality too

Enjoy:smoke:

4. The guy that sold it to me, I've known him for about a good 5 or so years but he said that this shit would be trippy and have me coughing up a lung, so I'm guessing its gonna be potent? Other then that I told him I was saving up for 420 but he said that he could try and hook me up a deal next week I guess since there's gonna be a discount on bud throughout the city or something haha. Oh and I got another question, I got a pack of zig zag no.225 laying around and I got a one hitter metal ciggeratte-like pipe. What do you guys suggest?

5. well thats what i get for giving advice from humboldt right? i guess i never smoked anything. well anyways if it is a gram it was sprayed with a water bottle. like i said it looks smokeable. go ahead and give it a try and post back when you do. i do have to remember i am living in NC right now and quality is not as good as it is back home in Eureka, CA so i'll go with it, yes man it is top shelf i cant believe you can get that for twenty. no way man, impossible. nevermind dont listen to me.:smoke:

6. use a pipe. it wont waste it. but if you dont care go and use the papers

7. Wait, what?

8. [​IMG]

Why doesn't anyone ever take it out of the baggggggggg...... It's kinda tough to judge weed through cellophane.

9. nevermind. i am smoking my green crack that i grow with my waterpipe that i got off of GC

10. yes i know, and when things are that small it adds alot of weight to it as well ya know?

11. Ugh, that looks like a gram to me. He put a quarter up there for comparison and it is definitely at least a gram. I dunno if you haven't had your vision checked lately or you are just used to fluffy nugs but I believe you are mistaken in saying that is 3/5 of a gram, rofl.

But keep your snobby stand-offish attitude going, it's pretty funny.

12. I think it definitely looks like a gram+