Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How good is medical marijuana?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Oddjob, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Ive never seen it or smoked it......

Is it some good dank nugs or just some regular mids?

Always wondered this.

2. well i didnt really even believe that medical marijuana was anywhere near as common until i met this chick who has a script, i didnt even believe her till she showed me her slip. hes getting a fuckin half lb sent in from california this weekend and i know im gonna be buying some of that shit. its good not like the most amazing weed ever but definately very good. probly 2nd best weed ive ever smoked.

3. It ranges from pretty dang good to mids. Medical Marijuana outlets have multiple choices on their menus, some higher quality for more money (45-50/8th), some lower quality for less (20-30), and sometimes shwag too for 50-60/oz. Plus hash, kief, edibles, clones, etc. They have lots of interesting names of course, so you choose by smell or price or recommendation. Some people actually prefer commercial-grade cannabis over high-quality exotics. Then again some outlets specialize in high-quality cannabis and don't have low-cost options.

That said, the best I've seen wasn't from a club but from somebody with a card who grew some, from clones bought at the patients' co-op.

4. In Canada, there are two ways to get medical pot. If you go to a compassion club, you can get the best BC bud you ever smoked. Cheap. Also honey oil, bubble hash, etc. This is technicly illegal, but no one has been busted.
    If you go the fully legal route, you need a disease, a prescription, and aproval from the people who decide these things. You then get absolutly crap weed grown in an underground mine in Flim Flam, Manitoba. They claim it's 12% THC. It's not. It's dry, stemmy, stale, and reduced to a powder, stems and all. They, of course, do this on purpose.
    Your friend might have a script, but she does not have a medical supplier in the US, as there are none. She might be sourcing it from a compassion club, but if there selling any more than personal amounts to your friend they're risking whatever legitimacy they might have.