How good is juicing for you

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by superburn420, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I started juicing about a week ago I feel good none of the juices taste bad even the carrot taste good is it healthier to eat raw vegs n fruits or juicing ?

2. it's the same thing

3. It all depends on what you plan to juice.

4. Right now carrots pears pineapple red n green apples I really want to clean my liver and kidneys as I drink way to much

5. Good ingredients. Pomegranate, grapefruit, and pure apple juice is also good for those.

6. Do not juice fruit! You're getting concentrated sugar which spikes your insulin just like a candy bar would.

Juicing is only reccomended with dark leafy greens and low glycemic fruits and vegetables.

An example of a very good juice would be kale, mint, spinach, lemon, ginger, half an apple, cucumber, and celery.

7. If you're trying to clean your liver, why are you consuming mass fructose?

:smoking: You stoned, OP.

8. Best liver detoxer for juices is gonna be dandelion greens hands downs. Get your hands on some of them OP...you'll feel high after drinking that

9. What do you suggest to use if I want to clean my liver ??

10. Look at my above post

11. What budsmokn said.

Also take a Milk Thistle or Silymarin extract supplement, it's one of the most well researched liver detoxing compounds and the science is very clear that Silymarin works.

I have a supplement that contains Dandelion root AND milk thistle and I take it first thing in the morning with about 32 oz/4 cups of water.

12. Just make sure you cycle off it with a good estrogen receptor modulator and you'll be fine. Bitch tits are no bueno. Clomid (Tamoxifen) or Nolva are the best ones to use....

Responsible steroid use really isn't that bad for you, as long as you're careful about your cycles, and plan your post cycle therapy well....

Oh wait..... like veggie and fruit juicing?

Yeah, it's good for you. I have a nutribullet blender that I use to ensure I get in enough veggies every day. Why waste all that time eating the rabbit food when I can pound it down in liquid form a few times a day?

13. I've been juicing for almost 4 weeks, 3-16oz juice drinks per day with 32+oz of water.
    For the 1st 10 days, that was my juice schedule. I lost 15lbs in 10 days.

I surprised myself and now have cut back to 2 juice meals per day and 1 fair portioned regular meal.
    I feel really good, more energy, better skin, easier out of bed in the am, AND losing weight.

Good times.

14. Wheatgrass is the best

15. Juicing isn't nessesary, but there is one advantage. You can eat more concentrates nutrients. But you shouldn't need that much
    Its a convenient way to eat veggies which are healthy either way.

Do what you want.

16. You should always drink a glass of lemon water first thing in the morning.

Here's an awesome liver flush drink....
    ingredients: grapefruit, lemon, garlic, ginger root, and olive oil.

method: combine about 300ml fresh-squeezed grapefruit & lemon juice and dilute this with about 200ml of filtered water. Then, grate 1 to 2 fresh cloves of garlic and a small piece of ginger root, adn using a garlic press, squeeze into juice mixture. Finally, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the mixture and drink... powerful fucking detox drink man.

It's best to drink this during a time when you have a few hours to sit down and relax, ideally in the morning after some light exercise.

follow it with 2 cups of cleansing herbal tea such as dandelion root, fenugreek, peppermint, nettle, etc.

other helpful detox agents: black pepper, cinnamon, cilantro, cumin, red chili, saffron, turmeric root.

liver-friendly foods that will empower your liver and your overall health: Jerusalem artichoke, green leafy vegetables, pomegranate and dark berries, brassica family veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, brussel sprouts, etc), apples and pears.

^ So much this. Milk thistle is the shit. I'd also recommend Oil of Oregano and Caprylic Acid.

17. Juicing can be very beneficial. One thing to look out for is you miss out on a lot of the fiber and whatnot that you'd normally get from eating the vegetable or fruit as is. Try to incorporate both in your daily regime

18. Put spinach into a smoothy.

19. Can u get the tea at Walmart or supermarkets or do I need to go to one of those organic health nut Store ?

20. You can get good tea just about anywhere. Just make sure the ingredients are few and simple and not full of unnecessary shit.