How good do you think you are?

Discussion in 'General' started by Skraggz, Nov 23, 2007.

1. How good do you think you are at the "Art of Rolling"? Im not a fast roller myself but i can roll a heavy joint while walking quite quick. What can you do while rolling a J or wrapping a blunt and still make it good?:smoke:

2. Hey, I'm a pretty good roller. Been rolling joints for 6 years now, gotten quick and consistent. I think the only time I can't roll is while walking (like you said), but I can roll fine in the dark, like in a car, or out in the wind, or in the rain. I've rolled crossroads & tulips, foot longs and went through a phase of just rolling backflips..

I have some old pics from a couple years ago that I attached. That was my first footlong, it banana'd a bit but it was nice. The tulip had more than a q in the head hehe. Crossroads was nice, but that was my buddies one (thats him in the photo)

Attached Files:

3. I would give myself about a 6/10 or a D average at this point...definately room for improvement.

4. I consider myself a good J roller so I decided I would compete in the Wonders Of Cannabis joint rolling competition since I was there anyway. Let's just say it was hard working under pressure haha. Didn't win anything but it was fun nonetheless.

5. drivin or whenever really i cant that good when im drnk

6. Not very good, actually. I can roll a really nice spliff or jay, because when I did smoke ciggies, they were rollies (usually Balli Shag). I need to improve, blah.

7. ++ repp on the tulip. very beautiful

8. I utterly suck at rolling and I am proud of it! :p

9. I can roll a decent enough joint, and I can do it when I'm driving, so that's good enough for me :D

10. i use to be the don of dutches but as time went on i passed my knowledge to my friends and now they might even be better than me.

11. I can roll perfect J's with no surface in about 30 seconds, blunts take me a lil longer but come out hella nice every time as well. Yeah, I got some rep around as a good roller :D

I love it, I can just sit somewhere and roll myself a quick J if I need to burn..

12. im right there with you bro haha

13. i've been told by my minority friends that i'm a fantastic blunt roller for a white boy. how good am i? to quote hhh, "i'm that damn good!" but seriously, i've probably rolled a few thousand blunts in the 6 years i've been smoking.

14. Im a solid 9 roller. Both with joints and blunts.

15. I couldn't roll a J if my life depended on it. That Tulip looks fantastic, though!!

16. tell me thats a gers top aha, WATP.

im pretty good at rolling.

17. I can roll an average-good joint and same with a blunt, I'm nothing special, but I seriously don't understand how there are people who have been smoking for years and can't even roll a joint, how did you guys survive? :cool:

18. My joints are smokeable.

19. I cant roll for crap without a mechanical roller (I have one that does cones and I love it) but most of the time one of the girls will roll for me though so I haven't really practiced

20. I can roll anything, lol. I consider myself a really good roller. Usually really slow burning. I rolled a gram of haze into a dutch yesterday, and it burned for about 45 minutes :D