Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how good do you feel wen you buy an O ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 16, 2012.

1. So when we harvest 50 lbs how do u feel.

2. [quote name='"NorCali86"']So when we harvest 50 lbs how do u feel.[/quote]

Harvesting any amount is awesome if you love smoking. So damn cheap too.

3. [quote name='"joker865"']

Harvesting any amount is awesome if you love smoking. So damn cheap too.[/quote]

Yep. Won't have to buy weed for the next year or two.

4. [quote name='"THCandroid"']i pick up an O every other day or so...its always almost as great as the lest time.

most i got was a pound and THAT was a great feeling! not so much driving with it, but holding it all in my lap like woah[/quote]

lol omg man wen i bought my first pound i felt amazinggggggggg an i didnt get tired of smoking it either (lb of strawberry kush) its still one of my favorite strains.

5. [quote name='"Billygo"']I feel like dirt afterwards and go into a deep down hill spiral with depression and unmentionables[/quote]

lol damn man :( just stick to nicks and dimes then

6. [quote name='"michael015"']

Please its when not wen.....[/quote]

dickrider say what ?

7. Even though ive never bought an o its just amazing to be int he presence of that much bud , i recently bought 6.5 g's maybe a little more and a new piece so im out of $ for awhile