Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how good do you feel wen you buy an O ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Like I'm going to the store to get groceries not much of a feeling, but right before smoking I always feel relieved that I'm about to smoke again

2. I feel all the blood rush to my dick.

3. I prefer to buy halfs, I get sick of any one strain after that point I usually start to get sick of it in the last 2-3 grams anyways.

Sometimes I'll pick up 2 halfs from 2 different guys, but usually just one at a time.

Still an AWESOME feeling though gotta love lookin at all them juicy nugs.

4. Most I ever got was a quarter but even that is pretty beautiful.

5. #25 MrGanjaMan805, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    i've never bought an O but i can imagine the feeling. i get excited when i can afford to buy a quarter ounce

6. If we're going to be Grammar Police then we, as a minimum, must to use the proper form of "it's".

7. The first time I bought a O, was with my friend, $120 each, I think I exploded into my pants.

8. lol thats sweet man your dealer blessed you:smoke:

9. LOL I've done that before

10. lol i can't get tired of any bomb i lovee smoking good weed.

11. Pretty damn good until I build a tolerance to that strain.

12. dude I live on the eastcoast, Can get a half o for low as 150$ dank. I usually pay 160$ per half o though to get the fire shit off my main connect.

13. i pick up an O every other day or so...its always almost as great as the lest time.

most i got was a pound and THAT was a great feeling! not so much driving with it, but holding it all in my lap like woah

14. [quote name='"Mikesu58"']

dude I live on the eastcoast, Can get a half o for low as 150$ dank. I usually pay 160$ per half o though to get the fire shit off my main connect.[/quote]

north east here (new england) and the most i have paid for a half o of dank is $180 but that's steep, usually running $350 if buying a solo o

15. yeah I live in new england too. Ma, solo O is 300$ here

16. [quote name='"Mikesu58"']yeah I live in new england too. Ma, solo O is 300$ here[/quote]

haha ya, i used to make runs to Grassachusettes, mostly the lowell area for bud when i was grabbin indoor a few years back

17. [quote name='"THCandroid"']

haha ya, i used to make runs to Grassachusettes, mostly the lowell area for bud when i was grabbin indoor a few years back[/quote]

MA is a great place to be. Lenient laws and plenty of beautiful bud!

18. haven't picked up an onion in a while actually but I know the feeling alright

19. I feel like dirt afterwards and go into a deep down hill spiral with depression and unmentionables

20. I feel pretty good. But 2 oz. would be better