Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how good do you feel wen you buy an O ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 16, 2012.

1. how good do you feel wen you cop a O ? (Or a qp,hp,Lb) lol any time i buy a O or anything more i get hype as hell its beautiful wen you see more then 20 fat nugs in a ziplock bag ready to get toked :smoke:

2. It is an amazing feeling bro

3. I've never known the feeling :( the most I've ever gotten was half o. I normally buy an eighth every couple weeks

4. #4 the buds, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    never bought an o. i like to get an eighth every week and smoke something new rather than the same stuff all month. anyone else?

edit: it does sound pretty amazing tho. when i pick up an eighth im so happy. i smoke the first 2 gs the first day, then i go into conservation mode lol

5. Last week I bought an o of dank with a friend (14g each). And the dealer gave me the bag It was amazing ahah

6. I bought an o once, and my dealer through in an extra half so i'd keep bringing him bussiness, it was like i fucking orgasm in a bag i took like 10 pictures of it. lol

7. Lol since im in oregon. An ounce to most dealers and growers around here is small potatoes. Too me thou an ounce of dank is a month an a half worth of bliss.

So yes I feel amazing when I buy an ounce. The most iv ever had was 2 and a half holy fuck it felt like a lot of weed.

8. [quote name='"ChefReefer"']I bought an o once, and my dealer through in an extra half so i'd keep bringing him bussiness, it was like i fucking orgasm in a bag i took like 10 pictures of it. lol[/quote]

Let's see those pics

9. 2 years ago is alot of new phones and i'm not asking anyone to believe me. just telling me story Lol.

10. most i buy is quarters. dont really need more than that at a time. plus with east coast prices i cant really afford more than that in one shot xD

11. I feel better being on the other end of the process

12. I stare at it for like an hour while I roll some nice fatties haha :smoke: ;)

13. I usually feel good but this time of year the pickups always go down the shitter. It's nice but not those dankity danks that I sit and marvel over

14. It makes me feel pretty good cuz i dont got to worry about running out for a couple months and i get it from my old ladys dad pretty cheap cuz i get a family discount. And he ussualy throws in a extra 1/4 for the fuck of it. So it makes me pretty happy

15. Like I won the lotto but without the free money lol.

16. pretty damn good.

17. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']how good do you feel wen you cop a O ? (Or a qp,hp,Lb) lol any time i buy a O or anything more i get hype as hell its beautiful wen you see more then 20 fat nugs in a ziplock bag ready to get toked :smoke:[/quote]

Please its when not wen.....

18. I get an ounce every couple of days or so. It's all good.

19. I love the feeling when your good to go for 3-4 months, I usually buy 2 O's at a time an O of sativa and an O of indica and thats me good for around 3-4 months no more messing around looking for dank you've got it and its stashed and its like ahhhh I can relax now for another 3-4 months, great feeling.

edit@ britbrit you smoke to much haha

20. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']I feel better being on the other end of the process[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing!