How Good Are The Nutes Im Using?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NWVW, May 20, 2013.

1. I just picked up a small bottle of this stuff today
    http://generalhydroponics.com/site/index.php/products/general_organics/bio_marine2/
    I watered my plants with it in my water as the directions said for dilution and im just wondering what your opinion on this stuff is? good bad? will it be okay for me to use through out the vegging period and maybe the flowering period of my plants life? any advice is much appreciated  

2. it's not bad not great but not bad

3. According to the info from the link it can be used as a stand alone nutrient in an organic rich soil. If your soil isn't an organic rich soil then it can be used as a supplement to other nutes in the general Hydroponics line up. The nitrogen base number is kinda low so if your soil isn't organicly rich I would use it with something else from GH that they recommend to use with it. The General Hydroponics website should be able to give you more info and what else to use with it. But by itself its low on the nitrogen for the veg stage of a plants life.

4. If you're just starting out grab a GH Gro-Box, pretty affordable and it gives you experience with organic nutes/additives.