Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How fun is swimming high?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Jun 1, 2009.

1. I imagine a stoner standing a couple feet infront of a pool and its a cameras point of view and its close up to him and it like scans his body from feet to face slowly and he has like really red, high, squinty eyes and it zooms out and in slow motion he runs and dives into the water... oh and this song is playing the whole time...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqONTfIIPnM]YouTube - Chariots Of Fire (remix)[/ame]
    (skip 20 seconds in, and dont watch the video, it's just for the song)
    (ps- now that i think about it if your high watch the video too lol)

2. I'm gonna do that on Friday! I have a pool and it's finally clean and warm enough to swim in, and I just got a fat eighth of dank! Also exams and school ends on Friday, gonna be a great day!

3. stoned olympic high diving

4. none of what you just said is true lol

5. Have you guys ever swam... on weed!?!?!?!:eek:

6. Haha me and my buddies get mad ripped and go swimming and play this game called silent shark when its really late which is like marco polo but your not allowed to say anything. When your it its uber trippy and when your not its hilarious to fuck around with the guy thats it.

7. Fuck yeah, its awesome. Play marco polo. but when you're it, dont cheat and its trippy. and before you close your eyes when youre it, count to 20 and spin around.... fucking awesome haha.