How fucked up is this?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tdavis020, Jul 2, 2009.

1. #1 tdavis020, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    Alright so heres a couple of things: I need to vent, this is end of high school type of crap, and i way overreacted.

Alright so at the end of my senior year in hs this girl told me that she would leave her bf for me and liked me so much but i told her no, and this went on for two years. Now I finally told that girl that I would like to see her so we started talking, alot. I was in europe and she would call me to talk to me so i knew she was pretty serious about it. I liked her before we started talking, but I never wanted to start dating her because I knew she likes to cheat, and shes a huge slut. However, we started talking and it was getting pretty serious and then she would start making plans with me throughout the weeks and when it came down to take her out she would cancel everytime. I knew something was up so i tried talkin to her but she would lie to me everytime (I would eventually find out).

Now her birthday came up and I had gotten her something in europe as a present for her birthday, and we had made plans to hang out and she convinced me to ask off of work for her birthday. I had to pay this person money to take my shift and then that night she ignored my calls. I was extremely pissed and way overreacted on her and now I find out today that she is hanging out with two of my friends (friends I have known for a long time, but werent super good friends) and she likes one of them. She finally told me tonight that she didn't want a relationship with me right now but this was the one thing I knew and didn't want to happen. I said a ton of stuff I regret right now and looked like a complete fool, and I know the girl likes me but I either pissed her off and she wanted to make me jealous, or was trying to hide this behind my back (shes going to college right near my college so we could be close together).

I don't need to hear that Im retarded for believing her or how stupid I am because I already know all of that, but I need to know of a way to fix everythin between all of my friends. I like the girl, but even if I had the chance I probably wouldn't even try to get with her and I just need to know how to stop thinking about all that happened (and her), and how to talk to my two guy friends that I yelled at.

Edit: Everytime I would be mad and try to confront her about her canceling, she would get mad at me and tell me not to be rude because she couldn't help it. We also hung out when I came back from europe and went on a couple of dates before I started getting suspicious

2. sounds trifling to me

3. #3 Magic_Man, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009

You want a way to make things right with your friends, after yelling at them?

Apologise.

4. Too much drama, move on, my good man!

5. That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. "I'm responsible for making all my plans so I can't help it when they don't include you".

You should've just blown her off and said you were busy hanging out with some other girl, so trying to fit her in would just be a pain in the ass.

6. this :smoke:

7. Well this is how I see it. She chased you, you let on to the fact that you like her in a major way (always making plans, buying her stuff, getting upset when she blew you off), and then she wasn't interested because you weren't much of a challenge. Take that for what you will, but it's kind of like supply and demand if you ask me. If there's not much of you to go around (you lead a busy, interesting life) and you show a degree of disinterest even in the girls you want to be with, you'll be in high demand. If you make it known that all you do is sit around all day with nothing to do and you show too much interest in trying to get with a girl, you'll be in low demand. I'm not saying you're the latter type either, I'm just bluntly describing the two ends of the spectrum when it comes to that theory.

Regardless, after she disrespected your time like that, you should stop talking to her. Patching things up with your friends might be difficult if you went off on them over this girl as it sounds you did. Just admit your mistake and say you were out of line, at the end of the day your friends should forgive you. Don't let a girl like that get between you and your friends.

8. This is exactly what I wanted to hear. I apologized to all of them for what I said but I told her that what she did was really fucked up but I was done with her.

9. The bitch can suck a dick

10. I have some advice here for you:

Move on to people with less drama and don't contribute to it yourself.

In a few years you will be laughing hard about what happened in your original post.

Good luck!

:)

11. man that's just fucked up