How fucked up are you right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinKing, Nov 19, 2008.

1. How fucked up are you right now?

2. Pretty high, Gon be on a different level by the end of the night. Fuckin outerspace shiet.

3. 100% sober. Fuck.

4. hiyh as a motherfucker

5. Getting there :smoke:

6. Slightly sober. I got high last night, and I still have a good calm from that. Oherwise, completely sober. I will be fucked up later but, in due time.

7. Baked enough that it took two tries to log in, and this typing is really long...

8. Sober.

It's all about moderation, and when this weekend comes, with no work-related hanging precariously over my head -- I will be enjoying some of the finest herb this country has to offer.

I can't wait.

9. Well, I worked today, no work tomorrow so I'm pretty fucked. Trying to decide what I wanna go fix myself in the kitchen. Cereal sounds good, but a microwave pizza or something hot would be really good, too.

10. Slightly salvia + weed high

11. Pretty high at the moment. 3 beers and a bowl. Nice stuff too. Jamming some Primus and packing another.

Long ass day, and I don't feel like feeling anything. :)

12. I'm so high that I made the weirdest tags for this thread.

13. just smoked my friends new bong w him and im fuckin flying

14. Cereal is my all time favorite munchy. Kills two birds with one stone. Cotton mouth and eating. You get to quench that dry mouth with some flavor infused milk and get some hearty eats and awesome crunch if you're eating Honey Bunches of Oats!...Mmmmmmmm.....

[​IMG]

15. Dude that cereal looks so good now that I have to go eat some

16. Quit copying me dude

17. What are you talking about

18. I'm pretty high, heading on my way to high as fuck.

=)

:bongin:

19. I'm just messing around dude

I brought up the fact that I was craving some cereal and then you reacted to that photo and said you wanted some, too. I wasn't really trying to blow up on you.

20. Haha my bad I'm just baked as hell. It's all good I'll hit a bowl to that. And grab some Frosted Flakes.