How fucked am i

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bonghitter4200, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Fuck I accidentally left a tiny light on for 2 hours while it was supposed to be dark help how fucked am I?!?!?!?? Do I just leave it dark for a little longer?????

2. No worries, I did that once not too long ago myself. As long as it doesn't happen again they will be fine. Just keep them on their regular schedule and don't mess it up again otherwise they will start to get confused. They will tolerate it once or twice but more than that and they will start to do strange things and thats no good.

3. [quote name='"CBud727"']No worries, I did that once not too long ago myself. As long as it doesn't happen again they will be fine. Just keep them on their regular schedule and don't mess it up again otherwise they will start to get confused. They will tolerate it once or twice but more than that and they will start to do strange things and thats no good.[/quote]

Fuck my life

4. Anyone els to make
    Me less freaking out hahaha fuckkkkkkkk

5. Has that happened more than twice then?

6. No I'm just kinda OCD about my babies LOL

7. LOL I know the feeling dude. Nobody wants to see their kids grow up to be hermies, we just want to see them grow up to become monsters:D

Its pretty much like parenting on a fast time scale. Neglect your kids a few times, they may be sad for a couple of days but they will get over it. Neglect them regularly then they start to rebel against you and get a sex change and crap on your heart.

Love them, then they will love you, then you will really love them:smoke: