How fat are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by riejgndtueodtrd, Feb 27, 2011.

1. I'm not fat at all.. thanks for asking though (bmi21)

2. #3 4Sheezy, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    5' 9'', 157 pds

Edit: according to that I'm almost overweight, yet you can still see a few of my ribs?

3. #4 Misc, Feb 27, 2011
    my bmi is 22.1

4. borderline obese?! wtf.
    i gotta lose some weight.

5. BMI isn't the most accurate measure. Someone who's 6'3", 192 lbs, 80% body fat is going to look pretty tubby. Someone who's 6'3', 192 lbs, 20% body fat is very fit and athletic.

Unfortunately, they both have IDENTICAL BMIs.

A few weeks ago I was 6'3', 200lbs (overweight BMI) but I was really fit and in the best physical condition of my life. I've cut some weight since then due to lacrosse.

6. Overweight. No surprise. I got a beer belly that sometimes makes me think I got a baby in there

7. Yea thanks for clearing that up, something did not compute in my head, I was like fuck man I'm gonna be like a myspace whore, throwing up nudes of myself.

8. Yeah, according to the chart i need to lose 45 lbs or grow a foot. neither is REALLY a possibility. seriously it would take me years to lose 45 lbs.

9. Well if you have a quitters attitude sure. But if your determined, yOu could just cut off a limb.

10. It's easier than you think. It just takes commitment. My body goes through a pretty regular cycle of being very physically fit, overeating, gaining some fat, then I up the intensity of my workout and cut it back off. So basically, I've lost a lot of fat over the years (not all at once).

You're always tempted to reward yourself. You say things like "I ran an extra lap today, it's cool if I have ONE doughnut."

Then I remember to tell myself "No it's not, pussy. Run another lap just for thinking that."

It works. :p

11. my bmi is 17.2 according to this. it says "mild thinness"

except im almost 6'2" and 130 pounds. i dont think thats mild

12. but then id potentially be shorter. which would increase my bmi! there's just no way to win. i guess ill just contribute to the ever growing(no pun intended) obesity problem. New goal? become the worlds fattest man! yaaaaaaay!

13. I think the BMI got their info from Ethiopia.

14. 5'7 130lbs

I'm in the normal range, woohoo! 2.7% ranking in weight.

15. for a 5'6'' female 140 lbs 22.6 bmi

Im average i guess , right in the middle of "normal range"

16. #17 riejgndtueodtrd, Feb 27, 2011
    Damn dude, where do you live? Sudan?

I prescribe over 9,000 CCs of Burger King, STAT.

That's a bad thing dude. If you were ever in a situation where food was limited, your body would be able to support itself for like 2 weeks. You need a little meat on your bones.

17. I'm very fat, like Kevin James type fat

18. haha i just have a super hard time gaining weight. always have. my whole family is really thin. but we have always been poor as dirt as well

but some burger king sounds awesome right now :yummy:

19. Do you lift weights at all?